• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Next Tripwire game idea

I would like to see an alternate universe idea with the United States going to war with Russia right after WW2. It would have American and Russian weapons and equipment that were used in WW2, maybe even weapons created very shortly after the war. This would be a Red Orchestra style gameplay, but...
  2. H

Poll on tank detail.

Ok guys so the dev's only released 2 tanks on release because the interior design took way to long to produce. My question is, do players really care that much about how detailed the interior is, in relation to how long it takes. Question 1: Do you think its worth SOOOO LONG dev cycles for...
  3. H

More capture points

I was thinking we could add more capture points on grain elevator and fallen fighters. I was hoping on grain elevator before the game was released that the Germans would have to fight through every floor. As it is right now, they just have to capture the foot hold, then basically the map...
  4. H

Gtx 690

Hey guys, nvidia just released word of their upcoming card gtx690. Wanted to get some feed back on it, no reviews out yet but if it's anything worth its price want to see what it can do. I'm contemplating upgrading this year....will wait for the price to fall a little before I buy this..if I...
  5. H

Slide Fire Stocks

Hey guys just wanted to start a discussion on this. There getting more and more popular, and not everybody knows about em yet. So here is the SSAR15. It's a bump fire stock that pivots and uses the recoil to bump the trigger on your finger, hell just watch this video. Review: Slide Fire...
  6. H

Stand Alone game

So let me say after seeing the new trailer It looks like the Rising Storm team isn't messing around. This game looks like its being worked on by a pretty descent team and is probably going to be a very good game. But many people are worried about the player base. So I wanted to start a poll if...
  7. H

Your cussing opinion

Ok so I want to know peoples opinion on cussing in game. First I want to say I understand you pay for the server and can make the rules. I get it ( but not many servers to choose from and I payed for this awesome game to play ) So I want to know why people are not allowed to cuss on your...
  8. H

Do you miss slow reload times?

Hey just wondering if you guys miss the slower reload times like from RO1. Like the animation from the Stripper clips were they have trouble getting the rounds in the magazine. Miss being pinned down and reloading all slow, really added drama to the environment.
  9. H

C96 and mg34 belt floating bug

In the third person animation of the c96, when you fire the weapon the weapon is floating infront of the players hand. Also the mg34 belt is bugged, it doesn't go with the hands in the reload animation. Also the shadow of the belt is the only thing showing on the ground.
  10. H

Pistol only

I'm interested to see if anybody wants to do Pistol's only this weekend on a server. Preferably a smaller map like barracks or apartments. If anybody is, we need a server that has an active admin (not sure if you can change server settings for this). Just wondering, because I would like to do...
  11. H

Hanky's Change log

Things
  12. H

Take on the game.

First and for most let me say how excited I am for Rising Storm. Game looks awesome. I am really looking forward to a realistic pacific theater game. I just wanted to say how I think the game is going to be, and maybe what other people here are expecting. I imagine this game centered around...
  13. H

Release trailer

Doubt TWI had time to make a trailer, so I'm starting this thread to all you video junkies out there to create a community release trailer. Feel free to post idea's but here's mine. Get a video and have a song like "here comes the boom" (or another song like it, theres a rock song has a punch...
  14. H

Server browser filtering out new servers.

Updated game, clicked browse servers and all I got is old out dated servers. I was messing the the filters and bam it showed all the new servers playing barracks and so fourth. Connected to the game played for a while then exit. Server browser then is showing old outdated servers again. Easy...
  15. H

Forced side change

Hello, hard to recreate because it only happened on forced side change. Basicly I was playing ALlied, got switched, couldn't select a class, then went back to choose allied assault. I spawn and no tags over Russian, but I was a russian soldier. Germans had tags over there heads. Not...
  16. H

Filter causing server crash

Need to get some guys to recreate this but I tested it does it on my system. If I check full server or empty server on my filter for servers I get a RO.exe crash every time when I try to log into the server. uncheck the box, connect to same servers and I can get in. Also get a lot of main...
  17. H

New game play idea

Hello, I have a new (maybe) game play idea I’d like to share. It’s basically an attack and defend type game play, but with a twist. So in rush ( I’d like to call it, or charge) the German team will start by defending a fortified objective. Players on the German team will have 1 life. The...
  18. H

Run and Gun

Quick question or more so comments. One thing I really don't like from the video and RO1 was the ablility to run with a smg and fire. Although I know it was considerately inaccurate, alot of players do this. And my first question is do you guys like this? Another statement is I was in the...
  19. H

Questions about game/trailer

So after watching the new trailer a couple of times I wanted to ask. 1) Will we have 3rd person reloading animations ( part were he is loading the rifle and you can see the bolt close) Question is like in counter strike you see them remove the magazine and (well put the same one) replace it...
  20. H

DLC for later years

How would you guys felt if TWI released a DLC later on down the road to cover the rest of the war? Like a battle for Berlin DLC, meaning took place in 1945. So covering the rest of the weapons but also though in some prototype weapons that were used like the SKS ( pretty sure reports of it...