• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Vlad_Martnov

Dead loader: Take his position?

I don't see why nobody can't be the loader... I wanted to know why we can't take his position too
  2. Vlad_Martnov

What`s your favourite gun

I have to say that every weapon are represented in such a way that it's hard to choose one. Since I NEVER played as the germans It's hard for me to choose one of their gun. BUT, I like to loot german's corpses from time to another and I must say that the MP-40 is really good compared to the...
  3. Vlad_Martnov

Cyrillic; Body motion and gear movement when running

I've seen Cyrillic on some building (Look at Fallen Fighters) I've never seen a Russian running like a German or vice-versa But for the gear you've got winter gear and "normal" gear and yes it bounce and jiggle a bit I think
  4. Vlad_Martnov

Poll: Bandaging time length

I would like a longer bleed out time since it can take around 5-10seconds The bandaging should be 10seconds and bleed out should be around 20seconds.
  5. Vlad_Martnov

Epic Stories!

My epic story is that I get errors when I try to join servers so I couldn't play a SINGLE second of the game...
  6. Vlad_Martnov

Map Loads, Then Crashes Instantly

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME. I load a map and then get a black screen followed by rogame.exe has stopped working... FOR NO REASON. I tried everything...
  7. Vlad_Martnov

Joining server -> Ro game.exe stopped working

I have the same problem... I can't really finish the loading because I get a black screen followed by rogame.exe has stopped working...
  8. Vlad_Martnov

I can't join any game at all.

Yesterday I couldn't start the game at all ! Now I can't play it -.-'
  9. Vlad_Martnov

I can't join any game at all.

I can't join any game at all ! I join a server, load the map and then I get a black screen followed by an rogame.exe as stopped working... What should I do ?
  10. Vlad_Martnov

rogame.exe has stopped working

Any help over here ? I'm not crashing during a game or having server problems... I CAN'T EVEN START THE GAME. and I know that my computer can run this
  11. Vlad_Martnov

I've got more
  12. Vlad_Martnov

I don't know if it helps but here's my dump files:
  13. Vlad_Martnov

When I start the Beta I see the german soldier and then a black screen followed by rogame.exe has stopped working... I tried the UE3Redist and it didin't worked. I uninstalled RO2 Beta and reinstalled and it doesn't work I also tried to verify integrity of the game cache I tried to defrag. it...
  14. Vlad_Martnov

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

AT FIRST I WAS LIKE... BUT THEN... [TW]Yoshiro: also the beta will be out shortly
  15. Vlad_Martnov

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Beat me to it. WE NEED A STREAMCEPTION HERE.
  16. Vlad_Martnov

What are you going to eat while downloading RO2?

I know it's ridiculous but I'll eat chicken
  17. Vlad_Martnov

2D Art The big sig art contest! (show your signature)

Here's my first signature ever so don't be rude guys ^^ :P (I made it for my Gametrailer's account named Sovietski) This has to be my favorite by far
  18. Vlad_Martnov

I WILL NOT BUY RO2 HOS unless this feature is implemented

Ok Tripwire, I'll handle this... el_comandante don't buy the game it's not our problem I'll just buy two copies so Tripwire won't even have to "worry" about your worthless purchase... Problem solved
  19. Vlad_Martnov

Help us pick some merchandising!

Steel Flask and you've got another customer Well, I wouldn't like it to have the BIG Red Orchestra logo but more Red Orchestra "thematic" a German flask and a Soviet one... TWI... do this
  20. Vlad_Martnov

It has begun - RO2 Ad Campaign!

Nice, I pretty sure we're going to see more stuff during this week... We're just Tuesday after all !