• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

why did not i get avt 40 rifle

By playing assault.
  2. V

Scorched Earth - Clan Knockout Tournament

The teams have now been picked, and are submitting teams. I don't know if I can post them here, or if those teams will be final (i.e. last minute change if a clan does not submit team correctly)
  3. V

Scorched Earth - Clan Knockout Tournament

Thanks for the invite guys, we look forward to playing in this tournament! *Goes to learn how to play RO2 properly*
  4. V

Memoirs of a solider

Pretty average Saturday night round my way...
  5. V

Memoirs of a solider

So basically you said everyone has an opinion but only yours is the right one (using horrible text formatting) and then copy-pasted a ridiculously long and irrelevant poem?
  6. V

Longest PPSH kill.

So.... under 9000?
  7. V

Let us detach our Bayonetts!

Finally! Someone has made a thread about this! :rolleyes:
  8. V

Hey to anyone that's interested found a new mod

Seriously? There is an entire forum for modding. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42262
  9. V

DDE Unlocks Broken Again, 9/17pm Patch

5th post down is a copy and paste of the Steam store. The top things are not included as standard in the "Standard Edition", only for RO1 owners.
  10. V

DDE Unlocks Broken Again, 9/17pm Patch

Bonuses for owners of Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45: An extra 10% discount during pre-purchase for a total of 20% off Unlock the Kar98 and Mosin rifle bayonets on day 1 Special in-game item - show everyone your loyalty to Red Orchestra with the exclusive Russian Guards Badge/German Close Combat...
  11. V

Tactics Battlefield commission?

Its actually a functioning server option (we have it off). There is also a seperate role vote (although if this works I'm not sure),
  12. V

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

Still too much, but a step in the right direction and will save us a lot of aggro on our server, so thanks for that.
  13. V

Server Unlock disabling.

Ramm has just posted in will be restricted to assault class only, this should remove some of the problem, but thanks Gleedo ;)
  14. V

Patch #1 for RO2

Yes well unfortunately they are no longer communicating in the forums at all, and negative feedback is being deleted regularly. As far as many in the forums are concerned (and there are lot of people unhappy, especially with this new Mkb42 situation), TW aren't reading it or at least the...
  15. V

Server Unlock disabling.

Frankly the Day 1 unlocks are causing our server to lose players and we are taking the brunt of the flak for it. How soon will we be able to disable them? Is it possible already?
  16. V

The Mkb42(H)

Haven't actually been in game with it yet, but my clanserver is losing players over this... coupled with team imbalance in numbers and constant *****ing on the server rather than the forums, which we have to deal with. I just wish they would actually acknowledge ONE of the legitimate concern...
  17. V

Patch #1 for RO2

I know you're busy and all but could we please get a post or two in the General/Ideas forums, its mental, and at the moment it looks as if people feel they aren't being listened to... Otherwise, keep up the good work. /down votes incoming.
  18. V

Server Red Orchestra 2 Ranked Server Application Page

I'd like to add to Joe's post and ask if the applications are being reviewed yet or are you too busy? If so, how quickly is it going?