• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Thetoad

Sometime AGO...

You contacted me concerning a more stringent attitude towards individual personal attacks. How ironic,,,,you be....words can't describe my feelings. At least those people made themselves known to each other. You on the other hand allow me to post,,ONLY WHEN SIGNED IN.... When I leave you...
  2. Thetoad

New Stalingrad movie?

In General In General Almost every war film ever made always fall short in my eyes because Tactics are rarely given the content they deserve. Enemy At The Gates ,was narrowly focused on the lives of snipers ,both private and militarily.The course of the 6th army getting into that predicament...
  3. Thetoad

Revisionist History

What are the chances that the evacuation of British troops at dunkerque ,was a fabrication. It was a fact that English & German attaches were speaking to each other in Lisbon,,,capital of intrigue on a way of allowing The troopers to escape in a viable,believable way.The deal was struck.Allow...
  4. Thetoad

Possible reprieve

For all,,,, I am all ears.......
  5. Thetoad

An 88 Question

As we all know,the mark V1 Panzer or tiger tank was equipped with an 88 mm main gun,,however,,I don't believe this was the same FLAK gun of the same calibre. Even the King Tiger,,of sloped armor was not the same gun.. If I am not mistaken,,they did equip their so called Tank Destroyer,or...
  6. Thetoad

Man Up

For a site involved in manly subjects,I find it amazing that not one of the moderators have had the decency to tell me why,,,I am Personna Non Grata. Since I am speaking to you directly,and my so called threads are removed immediately ,,don't you feel you owe me an explanation. I even bought a...
  7. Thetoad

Shame

On You You have succeeded in your attempts to dismiss me,because of your cruel & unusual punishment. What was once a rabid interest in this site,has waned,,,as expected.You all must feel,,oh,,so proud. What I would like,is a reason for my expulsion,given via a private message,or directly to my...
  8. Thetoad

The "anything" thread

The DEERE,,can make you cry The DEERE,,can make you cry Amazing story concerning the equipment.That company,in particular is supposed to represent the values of ordinary Americans,,,,and American Capitalism. Our style of cap,differs substantially to that of the Europeans.Our style,is...
  9. Thetoad

WW 111 Revisited

New beginning New beginning Just bought. Toshiba 17.3 inch P.C.It is a first for me... Was considering becoming a recruit of sorts,,once I figure out how to use it... I wonder if it is decent,,,,HOME DEPOT Toshiba Satellite,,,,,sold for $529 ,,I bought some extra warranty stuff... By the...
  10. Thetoad

On my way out

In addition In addition Are my ,,,,,so called posts for"MY EYES ONLY" You might do some reflection here,,,,,,,or do you dare... I am not going to pile on,,from your loss of people to your site,,,,I only wanted to increase it,,in my own ,,,PODIUM & HISTORICAL WAY.... You excel in all war...
  11. Thetoad

On my way out

In addition In addition Are my ,,,,,so called posts for"MY EYES ONLY" You might do some reflection here,,,,,,,or do you dare... I am not going to pile on,,from your loss of people to your site,,,,I only wanted to increase it,,in my own ,,,PODIUM & HISTORICAL WAY....
  12. Thetoad

On my way out

Sorry to see you go,,, Sorry to see you go,,, However,I'll be right behind you. The powers immediately remove all my posts after I log out. I am unable to even say goodbye,to my friends because my messages are not sent. Something is obviously happening here,and I have yet to be charged with...
  13. Thetoad

WW 111 Revisited

Since I am an audience of one,, Since I am an audience of one,, I'll just carry on. Given the firepower arrayed on each side,,and the proximity advantages,along with the CCCP overwhelming armor advantage,advantage USSR. Can not envision any way of stopping the hordes unless tactical nukes...
  14. Thetoad

WW 111 Revisited

I don't know,, I don't know,, Was it only a dream,
  15. Thetoad

US vs Iran

Concerns Concerns What concerns me is an arbitrary attack by Israel ,on Iran with no notice given to the U.S.,prior to it's launch.There is no chance of the US not getting involved in a widening conflict if this occurs. Israel,has already publicly stated that it would not inform the US,if it...
  16. Thetoad

WW 111 Revisited

It seemed like only yesterday,yet Milhous Nixon,changed the strategic balance by a visit to the Chinese Premier Chou En Lai. So in 1972,Leonid Brezhnev,feeling isolated,in charge of 1.8 Million Troops,51 thousand tanks,T54/55,T-64's,and the revolutionary BMP-1,felt confident.It was now,,or...
  17. Thetoad

So Many Men,,,,,,So little Time

Thank you,,,,, Thank you,,,,, Sir Rez, This thread disappears whenever I log out,,,,however,I am grateful for the powers that be,,,allowed it in a not so appreciative sports environment. I liked the way,he finished the duel,,,,and more importantly his crew chief,,,Mr Fennig,,a throwback...
  18. Thetoad

My run is over My run is over Starting with the giants,beating Atlanta,San Fransisco,Green Bay,New England Now,,,the daytona 500 ,,,, You will be pleased to know,,,,I yield,no more..it was a great ride,and I quit sports advice/gambling.Here. Thank you for your patience & understanding
  19. Thetoad

Race is on @7:00pm eastern Race is on @7:00pm eastern I'll believe it,,when I see it... NASCAR,changed the game,,for this race,,,mandated teeeny tiny radiators to inhibit tandem racing on this super fast track.By mid race,il. Bet 15 of the 43 will be out of the race... I predict,,,,,CRASH...
  20. Thetoad

Videos I cant watch all the way through

How about,,,videos,,you enjoy,,,over & over How about,,,videos,,you enjoy,,,over & over The dinner scene of "ILLSA SHE WOLF OF THE SS",and the aftermath,,,,(GOLDEN ILLSA)...... It is kind of mondo,,,,,but it should fit the audience,,,,,,,, I THINK,,,,