• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

[Re-Release] 'Executioner' Golden Handcannon

now that HC is smexy.
  2. B

3D & Animation Thread of modeling and stuff.

Is that a hoverboard or something? xD
  3. B

completely same story here :D Z3RO, thanks for all your help, ima try to use all your tips and explanations on this: http://50ae.net/collection/glock17/glock17-2-c.jpg wish me luck xDDD
  4. B

Sorry for double posting, but i got another question ^^ In the picture of wireframe of a gun of yours, i saw the multiple objects, and i wondered about connecting them to the surface on which they are. I mean, do you have to actually connect them? Or just place them? Because on the picture i...
  5. B

Now that's pretty cool. And do you combine them all before importing into game? Or does it need to be separated for animating? (if you animate too)
  6. B

Yeah thanks guys, just as i thought - i didnt like the long thin triangles either :P Z3RO, i took a look (lol) at your sword yesterday, and i saw that you did it with multiple objects which werent attached to each other... Can you animate the model when its in that state? Cause it really...
  7. B

One of my friends said that my sword sucks so he re-made it. I dont know if this is good, but please comment: Should i do it like that?
  8. B

Yeah, i think i get it. So i think ill be smoothing it abit now, but not the whole sword right? Just that middle and first part maybe.. But the point is that i dont know how to do it. Got any tutorials in the sleeve? Sorry if i am bugging you, but i am fairly new to this and i would really like...
  9. B

So, what you are saying is that i could just separate the sword in 4 parts and merge them to 1 object without having those polys between them? Thanks for the feedback, this is actually my second model ever :P Also yeah Z3RO, i listened to you about the ngons ;)
  10. B

Love em. Btw: Drew the blueprint with bare hands on a paper then scanned onto PC and enhanced abit :P C&C please :) (its also a possible KF mod, yeah!)
  11. B

3D & Animation FAMAS Assault Rifle Project [WIP]

Okay, awesome :) Thanks again for all the help mate :D
  12. B

jesus christ thats amazing...
  13. B

Thanks for the tips! :) I will read that for sure, and i will see what can i understand. As you might see, (or maybe not) is that i am aiming mostly at quads, as they look nicer for me.. I know there are some places where i HAVE to put triangles, but yeah. Also, i am gonna need a small tutorial...
  14. B

Hello again. I have been extremely busy with school, so i couldnt work on it at all. Now its almost christmas, so i got some time to continue abit :P Here's the progress: (warning, crapload of pics ahead) So you can see i TRIED to fix the ngons, tho i think i didnt do it really...
  15. B

i think i pretty much get it, thanks a bunch Z3RO ;) so what do you think, should i model it to the end like this and then add the necessary edges or continue modeling with them immediately? the first option seems kinda easier for me.. and by the way, have you got any more beginner tips for me...
  16. B

okay ill use jpg in future for screenshots ;)
  17. B

yeah thanks but i pretty much saw that kind of modeling in this tutorial: http://www.moddb.com/tutorials/creat...pon-for-source (he does the ngons too if i am right.. xD) so what do you think i should do? add edges across those ngons? and bevels, you mean on the grip? sorry this is my first...