• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Code Custom Ammo Regeneration

I cannot read, so edited D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\KillingFloor\Test\Classes\Test.uc( 22) : Error, Bad or missing expression after '%' Compile aborted due to errors. Failure - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)I like the idea though, I tend to make things too complex, and I have very...
  2. S

That would explain a lot.. The only problem I have right now is the timers, I believe I just sorted out my ini linking etc. Of course every function for ammoregen requires a different timer. Perhaps make different classes for each of the ammo regen types? Would that work?
  3. S

Thanks that's a step in the right direction :) EDIT: For good measure I'll probably release the source and the compiled up with credits to Glider and marco for snippets of code that fit this and anybody that helps. That's not a "hey guis help me and u get creds." I just know I wouldn't have...
  4. S

For all the weapons? Husk launcher would be overpowered in that case. EDIT: I suppose I could put several if's and else if's and an else, but I was hoping I could get it to read from the ini for easy editing, rather than having to recompile the mutator every time.
  5. S

I have been asked by a fellow forum user to create a mutator for their custom server which regenerates ammo over time instant of purely having infinite ammo, to stifle the exploitation of various weapons that have high damage. Using a very early GliderAmmo mutator as a base to butcher (Sorry...
  6. S

Please stop speeking bad about zerk.

I know that, I was speaking for people who are new to the game or low level. Level 6 Zerk is crazy powerful, that dwarfs!? axe knockback mechanic is insane, It's a nice addition but it is definitely insane.
  7. S

Played 1100 hours, 10 days is a bit back. currently sat at a nice 15m zerk xp.
  8. S

Berserker is only OP if you know how to play berserker. I mean attack patterns, range, fire rate, how to kite, how to not get hit. All those points are important. I have seen a lot of people just rush in like an idiot and get mauled then complain that the medic did not help. Berserker is...
  9. S

Level 5 and 6's playing on Normal?

This applies to me. Although I personally prefer solo HoE.
  10. S

Tactics MK or 44? - Your fave

Mk23, wins by a long shot, more bullets per clip, is powerful even without headshots, invaluable for a Sharpshooter, obviously not as power as handcannon, but the quick fire rate and high damage... And that delicious firing sound...
  11. S

Code KF RPG Mod.

Been running through this recently and have been fixing things to my players standards.. However. I notice there is a rather prominent bug and I am unsure of how to fix it... The bug is that your weapon damage multiplier in the mod ONLY counts for the weapon that you have equipped... But say if...
  12. S

Code Mutator Editing

Oh. Where when your perk icon is green all text in the scoreboard is green too. Apart from your health.
  13. S

Code Mutator Editing

It's easy beans, just change this piece of code // draw kills if( bDisplayWithKills ) { Canvas.StrLen(KFPlayerReplicationInfo(GRI.PRIArray[i]).Kills, KillWidthX, YL); Canvas.SetPos(KillsXPos - 0.5 * KillWidthX, (PlayerBoxSizeY + BoxSpaceY) * i +...
  14. S

Code Mutator Editing

Another problem. Unrelated to ServerPerksV4 Another problem. Unrelated to ServerPerksV4 Haha, thanks for your help guys. By the time my post was actually posted on the forums (As it had to go under moderation because I am a new user) I had already solved every problem that I had came across...
  15. S

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Whoojamaflip Whoojamaflip Being new to C++ I am unsure how to code the Custom Level Effects for when you're a higher level than 6. This basically changes the description for the people who don't know. However I have edited it a little bit so it suits the perks. I will use SVVetBerserker.uc as...
  16. S

Code [Tutorial] Creating a Basic Mutator

I would be very grateful if you could do that :) I'm sorry I am not much help I am fairly new to this coding.
  17. S

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

I have been fiddling with this Mutator for a little while and I believe I have successfully changed the bonuses and discounts given to the Beserker class for example (as well as the amount of XP required to level) However. At the Bottom ofSRVetBerserker.uc I have the LevelEffects, which I...
  18. S

Code [Tutorial] Creating a Basic Mutator

I know this off topic, but your Desktop picture, RuneHarle, is awesome.. May I ask where I could get such a picture? And by the looks of things, according to your error I mean, it cannot find the textures required.
  19. S

Code HarderMut with Uzeds

What do you mean by a float variable? (I am very new to coding with the Unreal Engine.) if (KFMonster(Other) != None) { KFMonster(Other).HealthMax 2= Multiplicator; KFMonster(Other).Health 2= Multiplicator; KFMonster(Other).HeadHealth 2= Multiplicator; } Do you mean like I have done...
  20. S

Code HarderMut with Uzeds

If you were to compile that into a mutator, would that span across all Specimens, or is that specifying none and that you have to individually specify each Specimens health Multiplier? And on another note, am I right in thinking that you have to change the Asterisk to any given figure?