• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

What kind of vehicles are we going to see? Will there be Heli's?

I just found the news of this game today. Very hyped for it's release. I would also love the dev's take on those damn good questions. :D And I wouldn't quote them, just interested in knowing their thoughts, goals and ideas, knowing that not all is easy to actually put in practice.
  2. P

Post your PC specs...

Gaming PC This PC is older and parts have been added over the years. Runs amazing tho :) AMD Phenom II 960T (Stock is 3Ghz 4 cores 2 locked defective cores) Running 5 cores @ 3.6Ghz Gigabyte AM3+ ATX motherboard 4x4 Gigs of Ram DDR1600 Nvidia GTX 680 2gigs 256Gig Adata SSD 500Gig WD Black...
  3. P

Computer question

The issue with brand name computers are that they are often limited in upgradability. They can have a high end CPU but the system is crippled by the cheapest motherboards and more importantly, power supplies. But for an off the shelf cost effective gaming computer, You might be alright with...
  4. P

New "vaping" trend?

I really like them... but I see the actual issue. In my case it's a good thing, but the best is to just man up and quit cold turkey. I quit smoking after 10 years, for 3 and a half years, and restarted a month ago. Being newly single after 5 and a half years, enjoying drinks, starting to be a...
  5. P

This Hitler chap could be as much trouble as Bismarck.

(I don't think Hitler was a vegan, but I have an issue with those who will never have a drink or are overly "sober") Balance is key to anyone. I dated an vegan girl... just once... To this day I should fear salad forks because her eyes told me it could go straight in my eyeball... Just...
  6. P

Is RO HOS and RS worth it?

It's at a new high due to the latest update that brought more content. It is seriously worth every penny. I have a hard time enjoying battlefield as Red Orchestra is a very rewarding experience. Be warned, it's enjoyable once you get passed the steep learning curve.
  7. P

New Wolfenstein - The new order

http://www.wolfenstein.com/en-us Looks silly, unrealistic and... retarded. But I am looking forward to a fun game. I think I finished every wolfenstein to date, my favorite being Return to Castle Wolfenstein... This one looks quite entertaining.
  8. P

I am ashamed.

Entertaining pointlessness. I just play everyone once in a while, jump in a random populated server, pick a team, a class... and fight. My skill and experience with RO1 and RO2 is enough for me to get a decent score and have loads of fun in the process.
  9. P

30th Anniversary of Apple's Macintosh Computer

Thanks for the source :D PlanEx - YouTube
  10. P

Death of Mikhail Kalashnikov

Well, overpopulation can be considered an issue :D With that horrible sarcasm of mine out of the way I will say the real issue is over consumption, poor education and greed. I will say that he was most lightly a nice man and a damn good engineer. It's a shame that his invention didn't...
  11. P

KF Killing Floor : Calamity launches on Steam? When?

It is beyond me why some people hate the Ouya with such passion ! Sure it's hardware is weak, but I really love the concept of an open source console encouraging indie dev teams. It's good for an XBMC to link your computer movie library to your tv It's good for emulators And it does have some...
  12. P

Expansion !

I would recommend Montreal for the higher amount of English speakers. However, if you go either in Quebec city or Montreal, you will be attacked by our infamous tax wasting and highly offending while keeping entertaining "Language Police" So for example, Tripwire Interactive.... that wouldn't...
  13. P

[Game] Steam Summer Sale 2013: What You Got?

4 pack of chivalry @ 75% off for me and some unsuspecting friends who have no idea what it is. I have not yet tried it. I got 3 copies of castle crashers at 3.78$ each Magicka is 50% off, waiting to see if it will drop more for a day. No idea if I am ever going to play Chivalry as I...
  14. P

[Game] Rise of the Triad (Reboot)

Release date is announced. Pre-Purchase is available on steam. Comes with the original Rise of the Triad and some other old game. (I love the system requirements of the classic rott) "Additional:If you can't run these games, then you might want to upgrade your toaster."
  15. P

Another thread about gaming laptops and ROII/RS - impact of solid state drive?

You might be right about disabling the pagefile on newer operating systems, but I think it's important to note that XP users should never disable the pagefile. The OS really depends on it even if memory is plentiful. (last I checked at least) As for the op's question; Get the SSD. It is a...
  16. P

KF A Killing Floor game on OUYA

I for one am looking forward to getting this console. As a PC gamer, I have no intention of spending a crap load of money on a new gen console. I would have already purchased it if I didn't have a Wii with homebrew, 4 controllers + classics. (I like my retro games) With the above mentioned...
  17. P

Generally abit annoyed

Last I checked, there are RO2 only server, granted they are rare, but with the larger population, they are still there. And it's not to hard to find a map here and there of RO2. If you don't want RS, that's fine, just be happy that you have a new set of maps for free... perhaps limited to...
  18. P

Will we ever have waving arms and facial expressions?

The DP's sound is of RO1 :D I like it much better then the RO2 DP sound.
  19. P

Have I understood this correctly? No more standard RO2?

I shall now christen it Red Rising Orchestra Storm... or RROS for short. :D
  20. P

Thx to reveal the Spirit...

I also agree, it would be nice to have the option to switch from RS and HOS menues... I would even keep HOS as the default. But I can understand the decision to put RS as default for lunch to welcome the newcomers. As time passes, I am certain that the new population will jump in HOS more and...