• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Level Design Translation of caption from monument static mesh

Does anyone know what this caption means ? its from a momument static mesh in the ro packages. I don't remember seeing it in any maps.
  2. C

Server GSKicked Client

Occationally I run a test dedicated RO server and connect to it with the RO client on the same computer. This has workred before but all the sudden it stoppped working. NetComeGo: Open myLevel 07/25/06 20:13:00 192.168.1.100:1283 Log: STEAMAUTH : AcceptedClient : ClientID 1 SteamID [*********]...
  3. C

Level Design Boot camp training map idea

Hey, got an idea the other day after playing on a pub server and a new player was asking questions about how to play. I was tempted to tell him to go read the manual but then I remembered, I never read manuals for games. I typically hear players asking question like how do I call artillery, how...
  4. C

Server TeamReady Mutator

Here is a new version of the TeamReady mutator. Description =========== Delays the start of the game and between rounds until a player from each team sends a ready signal. Any player can send the ready signal. Only one from each team needs to do so. You can send the ready signal by sending...
  5. C

Server Team Swap Mutator Released

UPDATE: A newer Version is attached in a reply below. I've updated my RO Team Swap mutator for Ostfront. Here it is. Short version of ReadMe RO Team Swap Mutator Version 2.0 for Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 Created By Crube Description =========== This mutator will do the following while...