• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

New version of TeamSwap-Mutator?

No there is not.
  2. C

steam is having trouble connecting to the steam servers

I also am having problems connecting to servers tonight. This worked fine just a few days ago. Not going to uninstall/reinstall, that never works , this is a steam problem. Log: Log: STEAMAUTH : ERROR! - Get Client Ticket failed (0) Log: STEAMAUTH : ERROR! - reason--
  3. C

No death messages and a scoreboard mutator

Search the Dedicated server sub-forum. Both answers are there.
  4. C

Level Design Invisible objectives?

No, this is not possible.
  5. C

Server TeamReady Mutator

There is no v22 version.
  6. C

Level Design objective problems :(

Ok, that looks fine. Are the 3 objectives initially owned by Axis ?
  7. C

Try posting a screen shot of the RORoleInfo settings. It's easier to spot a problem than it is to guess with little information. Also, I don't understand what the problem is with the terrain.
  8. C

Just click the Camera tool bar icon (top left of left tool bar). Then you need to rebuild with the build menu or tool bar icon.
  9. C

Level Design RO_Raate - my first RO map

How did you create the trench ? Just a guess but, if you used another Terrain Info for the trench, it could be that terrain layer crossing over into the river bed. Also, make sure you do a full level rebuild.
  10. C

Code Attaching mesh to vehicle

If you look at the bone names in a tank you'll find that there is no bone named "Hull" nor "spine" ;therefore, you can't attach anything to it. The tutorial shows you how to look at the bone names so you can find a valid one.
  11. C

Code Attaching mesh to vehicle

Take a look at this tutorial. It might help. It shows how to look at the bones of a mesh. http://www.psyonix.com/NewVehiclesTutorial/
  12. C

Level Design Which Mod Maps had Usable Mortars and Parachuting

FYI, I took a look at IronAnnie because I was curious about how the chutes worked. The chutes are in separate files (edo_chute.utx, smx, and .u). It's coded as an inventory item and is given to each player via the GivenItems setting in the RORoleInfo objects. (Set to...
  13. C

Level Design Translation of caption from monument static mesh

lol, Thanks for the translation. :D
  14. C

Level Design Translation of caption from monument static mesh

Does anyone know what this caption means ? its from a momument static mesh in the ro packages. I don't remember seeing it in any maps.
  15. C

Level Design What do the numbers in ROObjter actually mean?

It looks like the BaseCaptureRate is a fractional percentagage ( 0 to 1 ) of the capture per person per second. // Rate is defined as: // Number of players in the area * BaseCaptureRate * Leader bonus (if any) * Percentage of players on the team in the area This rate is added to the...
  16. C

Helicopter Gunship

Very cool, I'd like to see this. I don't think it would fit into any of the existing maps, but you could make a map for it.
  17. C

Beginning Making Mutators

You can get the SDK from the tools tab in Steam. For information about making mutators check the links posted in the sticky posts in the "coding" section of this message board.
  18. C

Level Design How do I .....? The Thread for all questions more than general.

When creating BSP does it help any if you build your object in a separate area and then create an intersection brush from it ? I'm thinking this would be better because you are getting rid of the unneeded subtraction brushes; therefore, reducing node counts, right ? The reason I ask is that...
  19. C

Code Bringing it all together!

In PostBeginPlay find all the RORoleInfo objects and change search the PrimaryWeapons array for the Kar98. When found replace it with your class.
  20. C

Code looking for a coder to help me with a vehicle replacement mut

That's pretty cool. looks like fun. Back in the Mod days I created a ZisTruck with a turbo boost and it had a german and russian version. I had to create a special Factory class for it and I fixed the Team setting. I'll post the code later if you want. Oh, also, If you cant get the...