• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Could it be

My RO2 Beta just started updating, and from the looks of it its a big'un. IS THIS THE BETA UPDATE WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR?
  2. M

Weapon and Battle descriptions

I seem to remember in Ost, before you spawned and were choosing your class there would be a description of the battle and a description of the weapons you were choosing. Whatever happened to that?
  3. M

Beta?

When is the beta starting up again? I keep booting it up and seeing nothing, even though I see constant discussion about testing features.
  4. M

Deployable HMGs

Right now the HMGs in game are hilariously illogical to use, and most often end up getting you sniped before you can start shooting. What if instead of randomizing HMG drops, you made them deployable by combat engineers? It would allow them to be placed in logical places that would actually have...
  5. M

Class Restrictions and Other Suggestions

Now, I don't want to hate on RO2. AS an Ro1 vet, its almost everything I asked for. but the fact that SMGs and Semi Autos makes up ~60-70% of the battlefield makes me sick. I thought this game was supposed to be about the average soldier, not an entire platoon of Sergeants. For one, I think the...