• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Spooky is pretty much useless on Hue city and Cuchi

If they use the aa on something or their commander isn't competent, the spooky is incredibly useful behind the f point and c point. I've gotten a lot of kills there on cu chi.
  2. M

Machine gun melee

I think a thrust, rather than a swing would work for MGs. Jab 'em in the head with the muzzle .
  3. M

PPSh-41 Magazine Differentiation

That looks 7.62 Neato
  4. M

PPSH drum mag amount

Even if this is realistic it would make me rage with the force of a thousand furious suns. PPsH doesn't need a nerf
  5. M

I live RO2.

Holy **** Omni.
  6. M

Medic Class - Is it feasible?

You must be new here. Nope, never gonna happen. "Let me just magically fix the damage this 8mm bullet did to this poor guys sternum! Alright, go get em tiger."
  7. M

how to get hero class fast??

Step 1: Play exclusively as rifleman, get in caps, kill people in caps Step 2: Dont give a **** about your rank Step 3: Have fun Step 4: Oh would you look at that, I'm a hero.
  8. M

Isn't it a b*tch...

I've been using the AT rifle as a sniper, and I gotta say, I think its even more effective than the actual scoped rifles.
  9. M

Affirmation Thread

I nominate Fire and Steel. Hes a great machinegunner/marksman, and hes very communicative. Great player.
  10. M

Semi-autos: The anti-thesis of skill

Why is this thread even going anymore?
  11. M

About RO1 Classic

ha ha, youre lucky. 5/10 times that I throw a grenade I get shot mid throw and kill a few teammates. Thank **** that it doesnt count them as teamkills anymore.
  12. M

Weapon and Battle descriptions

I remember in DH the map would have the names of both of the units, like you posted. it would be something like the 99th Panzer vs the 101st airborne. This was a REALLY cool feature, at least for me, being a huge history buff. I fight harder when I know whats at stake.
  13. M

"Coward's way out"

Unless you have a grenade out this is pretty much a useless feature IMO.
  14. M

SVT40 7-10 mags per gun ???

Guys. Hey guys. GUYS. WHAT IF......you were given 2-3 mags, and a bunch of clips, and if you ran out of mags you would have the option of manually reloading the mags with clips? I mean you wouldnt do it in a firefight, but in a lull it could be useful.
  15. M

Cover system

The cover system gets me killed more often than not, and whenever I see people using it I promptly shoot the top of their head. I'm too used to Ostfront's crouching and leaning to be comfortable with it. Its great for when you need to blindly empty a PPsH into a hallway, but other than that, its...
  16. M

got my twenty-thousandth kill last night.

First off, congratulations on fragging that many players. Secondly, who gives a damn about your reputation on a forum? Its post content that matters, not opinions.
  17. M

Character Customisation (YES/NO) - The Definitive Thread

The face customization would be nice, but on the different ethinicities and genders.....its not going to happen; been discussed.
  18. M

Weapon and Battle descriptions

I'd like to see that, it sounds more interesting and intuitive than the current system.
  19. M

Combat knives?

Yeah I really don't see what knives would add to anything. If you have a knife, its going to be used as a tool or on your rifle.
  20. M

Mamayev Appreciation Thread.

This map is f'ing brilliant. Had a great time and it really felt like a throwback to Ost.