• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Major, Gamebreaking problem

I can see how this can be a issue on servers with mature players. But most of the chat I have seen have been "COD is the best WW2 shooter bro" But you can only lead a horse to water...
  2. C

Listen servers w/ bots at launch?

This is also very important to me as well. The fact thread doesnt mention this.
  3. C

Multiplayer Host and play?

Will the full version have a host and play option? I checked the fact thread nothing mentions this. I don't even see a host option in the beta ingame. Just wanna set up a game with a few friends and play vs bots, once the full game is released next week. Thanks
  4. C

Will singleplayer be seperate?

Cool thanks for the quick responses. Only issue I see with no progression in single player is certain guns wont get used unless they are already inserted in the missions. Either way I'm all in. RO2 is just what the doctor ordered.
  5. C

Will singleplayer be seperate?

Will multiplayer and single have the same "level up"or ranking system? The small enhancements in multiplayer that you receive from playing a certain class a lot , is there such a thing in the single player campaign or skirmish modes? Also I checked the Fact post , and I noticed the G41 is in...