• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Radiso

Stats Reset Coming

Thanks for the update TWI! Good to hear that you decided to reset the stats!
  2. Radiso

Choosing your unlocks poll

I agree that there should be the ability to choose your weapon unlocks. I think it would really add a lot replaying value for the game: you could choose whether to use unlocks or not, and you could use different combinations. So please TWI implement this feature. :)
  3. Radiso

Anybody else?

Still playing and happy :) Of course this has different feeling compared Ostfront and there is some work to be done, but nevertheless the game is great.
  4. Radiso

Global Stats Reset

Yes please reset the stats and achievements. I don't usually care about Steam achievents but this just feels stupid and annoying: Yesterday some achievements suddenly unlocked for me, for example all "Firing Gats" achievements, even though I haven't touched tanks in MP yet. :p Also my in-game...
  5. Radiso

New preview and screens

Awesome! So many new screenshots make me really happy! Hopefully we will see some gameplay videos as well! :D
  6. Radiso

Help us pick some merchandising!

From those alternatives I chose coffee mug! I would certainly buy one, unless it is not too expensive. :p
  7. Radiso

What are you gonna do on release?

I think I will sweat for the whole day and wait for the postman to bring RO2 in my postbox. I'm sure that wait will destroy my nerves, because the postman always comes late! I wll most likely try reading for an exam, but I don't think I will be capable for that. Maybe I'll try playing some other...
  8. Radiso

Where is the Co-op.

Sad, I was really looking forward to this feature. On the other hand though, it is more important that you guys finish the multiplayer part of the game, which is the main feature after all. I hope it won't take too long to release co-op.
  9. Radiso

Will you play the SP?

I think I will first play a bit of singleplayer to get a touch of new gameplay mechanics, how weapons react and to get to know the maps. After that I will focus solely on multiplayer, but if singleplayer feels nice I will certainly finish it.
  10. Radiso

What brought you to Red Orchestra?

It was my friend who introduced me to Red Orchestra in 2006/07. At firts I was like "Baah, yet another WW2 game...", it was those days when there were more WW2 shooter and at first I did not see what is new in it. But then I wen't to test it and was amazed, simply stunned. Those days I mostly...
  11. Radiso

Box or Steam

I'm going to buy a boxed version of course, so it looks nice on my game shelf. The cover looks also so cool so I really have to get it. :p
  12. Radiso

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone! I have been an acitve RO player since February 2007 and a lurker on these forums for about two years. :D I really like WW2 games overall, but there is nothing that can really match Red Orchestra. :cool: I thought it is finally now time to register because the release date of HoS...