• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Closed Beta Wave 4 Start And Patch Notes

Just watched some RO2 gameplay and you are right. I had it different in my memory. So just to make my point clear, this is what I am promoting: No zoom in/FOV change, when aiming in. Manual FOV change is always possible.
  2. S

Zoom is now forced when aimed in. That's my point. I generally don't like any FOV change unless it's initiated by the player.
  3. S

Really hope this isn't the case. This would be a questionable design decision for such a game. Peripheral is very important, especially in close quarters.
  4. S

What's with the zoom when aiming in? Will you leave it like that or have the player zoom in manually?
  5. S

Recoil Compensation Animations

Notice how his gun moves down after emptying the magazine? https://youtu.be/idHpBFLmRis?t=13 That's because he's still compensating for the recoil. I think that would be a nice detail to add when firing full auto.
  6. S

grease gun

I could also spot an MP40.
  7. S

PC Gamer Weekender

I planned my whole day around this and then I missed it. Will VOD be available and where? Edit: Seems like I haven't missed it. I'm on an emotional joyride. I've just seen the new trailer and gunplay looks really good. I'm stoked to play.
  8. S

Voice Chat

I think it came down to how the voice chat was used by the players. I just remembered that there was a squad channel, but nobody was using it, because squad members wouldn't actually cooperate in public games. Maybe that will change with the changes in the upcoming game. There is a game called...
  9. S

Refinement Part 1

That's quite a big FOV change when zooming in. I like not having the FOV change at all when aiming in. Of course I know it's alpha and placeholder and so on.
  10. S

Voice Chat

I've always felt like the voice chat in RO2/RS is not on par with the rest of the game. What are the devs plans for voice chat in RS2 and how are you going to encourage players to use it?
  11. S

Live Stream?

I won't be able to watch the whole stream. Will it be able as video on demand afterwards?
  12. S

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Why no beta in germany, who said that?
  13. S

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Time check, sry for spam.
  14. S

steam or dvd ?

I'll go with steam because I can get it faster this way.
  15. S

Favorite new RO2 feature poll

It's not only one thing it's so much.
  16. S

Total biscuit is uploading a Red Orchestra 2 video

Its ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111