• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Server Beta servers no longer ranked but ranked?

Yeah, odd question but the game and the serverbrowser are contradicting eachother. In the server browser my server shows up as Ranked (icon) but in the little infopane (bottom left) it says unranked & realism (my server is "standard"). WebAdmin also says it's ranked but when you finish a game...
  2. L

Server WebAdmin Chat broken

Since the last patch (8/9/11) the webadmin chat is broken. It doesn't update at all, not sure if messages come through. EDIT: If you send a message, it starts updating the webchat. But won't if you go to the page and not send anything - strange :-)
  3. L

[Crash] Explosion nearby = crash

Since the last update (04/09/11) my game crashes a lot, seems to happen when there's an explosion nearby. Attached a bunch of dumpfiles. Win7 Home Premium 64b Intel i5 2500k (3.3Ghz) 8GB DDR3-1600 Gigabyte GTX 560Ti SOC Logs (3 dumpfiles, too big to be attached)...
  4. L

Server Update broke servers?

Hey there, I just downloaded the update and updated our servers (our webhost has a nice button for that) - now the server doesn't show up any more... I also can't seem to find /any/ servers that have been updated (running the new maps). Just wondering if it's just our server or all "updated"...
  5. L

[Fix] PunkBuster "No Packet Flow"

Here's a fix for the "No Packet Flow" error: First we're gonna make sure PunkBuster is installed, go to: and run pbsvc_hos.exe After that, download the attachment, open the zip and place the pbclgame.cfg file in the following folder: On the next startup Red Orchestra 2 will copy the files...
  6. L

[Error] Empty Server 1 bot spawns ...

Hiya, I'm currently looking at my webadmin and apparently the game keeps spawning one bot "Fritz0". There's currently nobody else on my server besides the bot, and when I remove it, it comes back a few seconds later. Not sure if this is a bug or a "feature"... :-) ~ Luna
  7. L

[Error] Pings not showing/Mapvote messed up

Hi, Not sure if it's just a few people but on the Scoreboard - Pings aren't showing. They're "0" for everyone. Though I wish my ping was always 0, I'm quite sure that's not supposed to happen :-) ---- Mapvote screen seems messed up - it only shows 3 maps/gamestypes with the rest available...
  8. L

Server Enable bots to balance teams?

Hi there, I'm not sure if it's possible, during the beta or in the game, but the search function seems to be disabled on the forums. Is it possible to add bots to balance the teams (and make the server have a minimum of "players")? If yes; which .ini and what function is it? Thanks! ~ Luna