• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. jolorulz

Rising Storm is awesome! What is next?

Any news on those new tanks and vehicles for RoS that you guys were pumping out months after the first release?
  2. jolorulz

[Crash] Map changing to Saipan, crash in loading screen

Saipan map is the worst! I mean, not as a map design, but this ****ing annoying crash every 2 minutes! By the time I try to get into the server, my slot's been filled!
  3. jolorulz

RS Melee far too weak.

I have a problem with bayos! I've been banzai charging GI's with definite and clear hit in the chest area, but they always manage on just spraying me with M1 rounds even though they have to make a 360
  4. jolorulz

Coldsteel beta 8

Is there any possibility that I can download this outside of the map-change sequence? I never seem able to finish downloading it through there. By the time I get to 80% or so, the map changes and I get kicked.
  5. jolorulz

Need Help ASAP!

Ok wait... never mind! I got it working now. It's D3D error... Thanks anyway...
  6. jolorulz

Need Help ASAP!

Hi, Okay so here's the problem. I tried to run the game through steam, but it won't go past the welcome screen before it crashes down. An error prompt comes out but it vanishes quickly before I can read it, so I don't know what type of error this is. I tried restarting steam, verifying the game...
  7. jolorulz

Ironsights, movement, and pacing - why the game still feels too fast, even in Classic

Much as I love the superior accuracy of my Kar98K, even when my ping drops drastically, I have to say I agree with OP's assessment. There's not enough sway for the zoom, and the "Holding Breath" button feels as if I can hold my breath forever.
  8. jolorulz

PC Gamer MP Game of the Year: Red Orchestra 2!

Perhaps there is a god...
  9. jolorulz

Any new maps

Thanks for the head's up. Trying to download it right now. Going well so far... :)
  10. jolorulz

Any new maps

As a side, is there any other way I can download these new maps? I can't seem to finish downloading them through mapchanges. I usually get cut off half-way through the download process. Please, if you can, lead me to an alternate way of downloading them? Much appreciated!
  11. jolorulz

Do you think I should buy RO2?

The KAR 98K alone make the game worth it.... BUY! BUY! BUY!
  12. jolorulz

Better? Indeed.

I actually have dual core. 30-40 fps ain't that bad... :D
  13. jolorulz

Better? Indeed.

I have to concur. After re-downloading the game (due to some technical malfunction on the part of STEAM), the game's performance has marginally improved! I can now play the game at HIGH settings with a stable framerate of 30-40fps, when before I could not. The only hindrance that this game seems...
  14. jolorulz

[Error] Game doesn't start.

I'm having difficulty running the game as well. There is an error message that says the game can't find the default engine.ini. I tried deleting the ini files but that didn't work, and it seems that the game doesn't regenerate them. I know, I checked. Can anyone help me with this...
  15. jolorulz

December 8th Update Notes

Great patch!.. please fix the spawn location selection menu. When trying to reselect a spawn location (';'), the menu itself flicks on and off. Hope to see that one particularly annoying bug removed...
  16. jolorulz

Why aren

I definitely want to see the MG42 in game. Maybe TWI will add it later? Also I can't wait for the halftracks and the stugs!
  17. jolorulz

Auto prone: remove it?

I say keep it. I think it's actually a helpful functionality, especially in maps like Fallen Fighters and Pavlov's House where a lot of the obstacles there are about hip-high and crouching isn't enough to cover you. But I do agree that sometimes it can be irritating when you're sprinting and as...
  18. jolorulz

RO1 Tank Map To Carry Over?

I actually prefer the DH maps over the RO1 maps. But if we're sticking to RO1 then I would like to include Arad...
  19. jolorulz

TWI, I will give you...

I don't think I should have to pay for any of that... Those things you mentioned should've been there to begin with. I've paid the full $40.00 already expecting a complete game... I'm still waiting...