• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

why the other port could not work except 80 could be use to directed url link for downloading the maps? RedirectToURL= the port of it just 80 and 8

why the other port could not work except 80 could be use to directed url link for downloading the maps? RedirectToURL= the port of it just 80 and 8080 could be work any other way to change it like port (6071)or others just not 80 or 8080
  2. F

Console why the other port could not work except 80 could be use to directed url link for downloading the maps

why the other port could not work except 80 could be use to directed url link for downloading the maps? RedirectToURL= the port of it just 80 and 8080 could be work any other way to change it like port (6071)or others just not 80 or 8080
  3. F

For anyone having crashes since new update and using sperks

hello,guys could u send me kflmod mutator my email is [email protected] for tanks i could pay for it
  4. F

Server Port or FTP protocol in redirect KF2

yes ,to me i need change it than 80 to others
  5. F

Code need help with code

i edit a mutator code like this i need give nExp to players by playerId have alreedy used serverperks v7.5 please help code was not work for players by id but work by all players
  6. F

Code how to build a mutator with general protection

how to build a mutator with general protection
  7. F

Code Sandbox Boss in the final wave how?

how can i do it ?Sandbox Boss in the final wave
  8. F

Sandbox Boss in the final wave how?

how can i do it
  9. F

Code sos sos sos

first thank you , but i also do not know "X" mean
  10. F

Code why server got more people ,the weapon would not show

why server got more people ,the weapon would not show ,few the player weapon would be show nomally please help ,relly need to help
  11. F

Code here is my server errer,any body help

here is my server errer,any body help i update my ucc.log and my server.log when i use web server to change the server map , my dedicated server will got ucc error ,then crash
  12. F

Server dedicated server can not be download 1065 by steamcmd

dedicated server can not be download 1065 by steamcmd, any idea?
  13. F

Code sos sos sos

hi friends , i have a quastion about serverperks why my demolish perk explosive experience <0 when i got 71 LV but sharpshooter is right and i set the maxperks=251
  14. F

need help

thank you
  15. F

need help

the screen just show "connecting…"
  16. F

Code [Tutorial] Custom Perks

i need level up to 254 but when get 71 lv could not up it at all , although i set max lv =254 , so need help, sos
  17. F

need help

hello , first thank you for you reply ,but no more details , my dedicated server all work right but some map my friends could not get in , IP to my server nothing happened no loading of maps or mutators but some other map could loding right ,it not course by direct link , very strange
  18. F

need help

a part of maps could get in others could not about my server , i hear my frends have a mutator could solve this bug , but i could not find it so need help
  19. F

if you got a .u file how to get a .ucl file

if you got a .u file how to get a .ucl file
  20. F

fiends ,can anybody up a mutator which perks could up to 254

you do not know what my mean you do not know what my mean i used this two mutator ScrnBalance and Serverperks And i set maxperks 254 minperks 7 but when my friend got 71Lv he could not up his Lv at all so i need a mutator like serverperks have to get 251 Lv my meaning was not clear but...