• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. vIoLeNt G

About "RO2 Dying"

so RO2 isnt dying, just like origin isnt spyware! Riiight! ;) untill there is a hero assault class with 1-2 mkb's / avt's me and a couple of mates an staying well clear of this game... but i guess we are the minority of the population of ro2 players. all i can say is keep up the good...
  2. vIoLeNt G

I won't be buying this game anytime soon

I wish I held off preordering it, but I had blind faith in TWI, something i will not be doing at all for any dev. I was really looking forward to the hero system, not the one we have now but the one they intended.
  3. vIoLeNt G

You want immersion?

if by "zapping" you mean an electric shock, then it doesnt, it fires paintballs. While this would be a good system (minus the paintball thing) for the good ol' arcades (if any are around) i cant see it working at home :) that show is on tonight 8:00 GMT
  4. vIoLeNt G

Seriously stop complaining about weapon loadouts

stop your whining :p, didnt you know 1 trillion german troops had these in stalingrad and rode atop unicorns and griffins :p the bolt action is not entirely usless in CQC, in the game that is - I dont know about RL, its got awesome stabbing abilities
  5. vIoLeNt G

Got to thinking about RO2.

yep, just played again after 2 -3 weeks break from it and it feels the same Sh**y game as when it was released hip firing mg's, fantasy weapons, germans mostly winning and worse of all spawn arty, if i wanted to play (well watch rather than play) a spawn/die game i would have waited for bf3!!
  6. vIoLeNt G

is anyone here good with Photoshop? (need a little help)

"Grandpa... what was it like slapping a bear?"
  7. vIoLeNt G

Your verdict on Red Orchestra 2.

says it all really, that's why RO2 does not feel like RO in any way and more depressing is: http://steamgraph.burstpixel.net/index.php?action=graph&appid=35450&jstime=1&from=1315868400000&to=1318201200000 but atleast its on the increase :)
  8. vIoLeNt G

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

/agreed and with the STFU and deal with you are the minority attitude from certain devs, i dont think ill buy another TWI game
  9. vIoLeNt G

I'd like to say something in regards to RO1 had stg44's and no one complained... Well thats because the maps was alot bigger, but had a balanced feel so that all weapons felt usefull (well to me anyways). Why was we not informed on this "last" minute, game changing / breaking (depends on...
  10. vIoLeNt G

i saw it coming, but it still hit me like a frieght train full of mkb's on its way to stalingrad! :p
  11. vIoLeNt G

also a collection of other 20th - 21st century weaponary with kill streaks and it'll be the game they wanted - also publish this for the console side no other tweaking required geez, i dont know what was more disapointing this or duke nukem forever.....?! its this isnt it? :mad::(:(:(:(
  12. vIoLeNt G

Next project..

TWI's next project will be a console exclusive :P :D;):eek: but yeah...... this one needs a little tweaking to be a good mp shooter and by little i mean a lot
  13. vIoLeNt G

ive given up with this game being a realistic pc shooter, im playing for what it is a console type run and gun cod style game, and im starting to enjoy the game a little more plus im enjoying running (yes running, well jogging) around with the mg34 drug mag owning people with, why they put...
  14. vIoLeNt G

What are the plans for tank variety

but they could change the tank ratio to 2 - 1 so 2 pzIII's against one t34 or vice versa with a "crappy" russian tank. play testing is obviously essential to getting this right, as well as tactics
  15. vIoLeNt G

What are the plans for tank variety

what ever is more attactive to get more coin from people
  16. vIoLeNt G

how many rare weapons per server?

so mr devs can u tell me how many rare weapons are supposed to be on a 64 player server? cause i count 5 - 6 per side just want to know if that is correct
  17. vIoLeNt G

[Error] Blank weapons and squad selection

also to update im getting blank gameplay screen so not only can i not pick weapons, i cant change the gameplay settings, uurrg auto bolting :(
  18. vIoLeNt G

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

like people have said the elite rare weapons are not rare anymore, im seeing MKB / avt40 death squads running around hipfiring everything they see. Now while that may be fun for them its not so much fun when you're on the recieving end, especially being on the same side :P im all for having...
  19. vIoLeNt G

[Error] Blank weapons and squad selection

im getting this: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578934843425506195/775C659F79F13D6635936EDEEF405307710F0A9F/ http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578934843425503970/F8D126880176A22F84DA25509231FB29D3BDC6E4/...