• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hans in Luck

Changes to morale music system

I've always felt the music and its triggering was well done. When close to defeat its has the sad sounding music, close to victory, etc. Also, there is a slider for music, sound, and VOIP in the Audio tab in settings.:confused: Sometimes I do prefer to just turn the music off completely to...
  2. Hans in Luck

Suggested Issues Needing Attention

That my friend is up to us. The players and community that loves this game. There is no doubt in my mind that I will continue to play RO2. And worst case scenario would be to go back to RO1 and Darkest Hour. Those games alone should be enough to convince us that RO2 will keep driving us...
  3. Hans in Luck

Tanks

Gonna have to agree. I think currently RO2 has it designed to be more 'user friendly' giving the ability for one person to be at one with the tank. It would/will be nice to see the WSAD aiming back. Something about it just felt RIGHT!
  4. Hans in Luck

Tanks

Dakar234, RO2 will continue to amaze us. You can rest easy knowing that one day there will be a RO2 "Kursk" map/s. Many many more tanks and vehicles. Just look at the original Red Orchestra/Darkest Hour. King Tigers, Panthers, everything and anything you want to see. It'll be there.:IS2: Just...
  5. Hans in Luck

Would you drive this ? WW2 Airbrushed car for sell.

The second coming!:D :D
  6. Hans in Luck

Would you drive this ? WW2 Airbrushed car for sell.

Waffen Z4 Waffen Z4 Here is my E89 2011 BMW Z4. Interestingly enough its manufactured in the same city the BF109 was manufactured in. "Ragensburg" 'note the iron cross in lower grill' Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us "THE CRASH"...
  7. Hans in Luck

Tactics New weapons and vehicles. !~?

What's wrong with just letting TripWire recreate the Second World War for us to play in? If the community decides to release some other outlandish weapons that fine. They can create their own mod. So far I feel they've been doing a great job. Just look at RO and everything that has turned into...
  8. Hans in Luck

Problem with blindfiring bolt action rifles and also some rifles reload more bullets

Knowing this community I'm sure this has been mentioned more than a few times... Regarding the bolt action K98: Maybe this has been fixed in the Beta (hadn't played it since its first release) but in the Retail version of HoS the K98 allows the bold to chamber even with zero rounds. Although...
  9. Hans in Luck

To the TWI staff: thanks for the gungame fun yesterday.

24.Pz.Gftr.Kohlrabe: Ouh yeah. 24.Pz.Gftr.Kohlrabe: Give me some minutes and I'll jump in 24.Pz.Obgf.Wagner: sweets 24.Pz.Obgf.Wagner: I'll spot a good one and you hope on. ;-) I'm recon! 24.Pz.Gftr.Kohlrabe: good! 24.Pz.Gftr.Kohlrabe: that's what I wanted to hear! 24.Pz.Obgf.Wagner: you on TS...
  10. Hans in Luck

First Patch Coming Today

- - - think of ways to win.
  11. Hans in Luck

First Patch Coming Today

P.s. P.s. As an afterthought, Its so much like an addicction that I've bought it for my friends... I was about to get it for my Boy "24.Pz.Brei
  12. Hans in Luck

First Patch Coming Today

Good things to say... Good things to say... Mr. RJ, I was luvin' your games from the UR.RO. days. Before tanks I think? Ya? Well, I've really appreciated what you all at Trip Wire have brought to the gaming community. I would call it a WELL WORTH WAIT, (sorry to scream like that, but I did...
  13. Hans in Luck

Sound Sound

Thats an awesome video. I love how it fishtails there in the end. So bad-***!
  14. Hans in Luck

A way to get the native voices!

It helps you to learn how to speak a little German/Russian... Try it, then when you meet a native speaker you can tell them to "ATTACK!" or ask them to reload you or give you fire support. After you've mastered what the game teaches you, you can move onto the less useful stuff. Like; "Papers...
  15. Hans in Luck

this is R02???

I really wouldn't call a game 'Fail' if it clearly says Beta. Knowing TWI things will blow your mind in the months to come.
  16. Hans in Luck

Idea:Filter out all noob friendly features

I agree with just about everything stated. Having the OPTION to disable or enable certain things to add or remove the reality feel are a must for the RO games. Tripwire has done an awesome job so far from what I've felt of the Beta and I know its only going to get better.
  17. Hans in Luck

RO2 Release Date delayed 2 weeks to 13 Sep 2011

I would hope they could release the Beta before the start of a weekend. As many movies release on Fridays. The wife is out of town for my weekend of the 20th until the 24th.... I would love nothing more than to get PTSD from playing HoS for 4 straight days... Please...:)
  18. Hans in Luck

RO2 Wallpapers

My wallpaper to get me pumped for RO My wallpaper to get me pumped for RO A little something I stumbled on. I find it get me in the right state of mind. Look at all that is going on in this photo... Intense, you can almost feel it.
  19. Hans in Luck

What do you think a German / Russian Veteran soldier should look like?

Honestly the beard I feel is just a bit much. If I recall, in the Red Orchestra on the Unreal Tournament engine the faces were randomly generated. If that was the same in HOS I could stand to see the occasional LOW PERCENTAGE of a scruffy type of battle hardened veteran within the group. Maybe...