• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

PC Possible bug re: frequency of certain drops?

I've been keeping up with the market page for this game since the Zedconomy update dropped. I have noticed some weird things. In this post I wish to draw attention to the fact that one of the rarest sights in the market is a blue rarity AR15 skin called "Anodized Hazard". Despite being only...
  2. E

Item marketplace and the PS4 version

...I know, it's implied in my second paragraph. And I was talking about players selling items to eachother, which is a different thing. Either way, any info on how they plan to do cosmetics would be nice (esp. re: selling everything in DLC packs that could, due to rarities and such, end up being...
  3. E

Item marketplace and the PS4 version

Has anyone wondered how, if at all, the market will work on PS4? I doubt they will have item drops being sold by players for real money like on PC, I can't think of a console digital delivery system that would even allow this (like Steam does). Maybe when it's time for the PS4 release TWI will...
  4. E

PC Skin bought from Marketplace changed Item Condition

Incidence of same bug? This time with the Medic SMG: Similar to the Tiger camo grenade launcher/RPG7 issues a while ago - One of the listings for the medic SMG says merely "Carbon Fiber" (doesn't mention rarity), shows the Battle-Scarred image but apparently lists the price of a...
  5. E

Very interesting - Possibly 12 Perks for final release?

This is a repost of my thread in the KF2 Steam forums (http://steamcommunity.com/app/232090/discussions/0/496879865904328992/), with some updates: I'm surprised nobody else noticed this - Small ARG? One profile background...
  6. E

Berzerker is OP now, so how do you want to fix it?

...You can. Up to Suicidal, even with a regular perk lacking speed bonuses (such as Support or Commando). BUT you must be at full speed, so to speak (i.e. at max health or nearly so) On HoE, a Zerk can outrun enraged Scrakes. It can outrun everything except Hans and FP ---
  7. E

I agree, but feel they have gone too far with the buff. While the Pulv is hardly "useless" (not in the "utterly undesirable" sense the Evi is), it's actually not appreciably better at killing large zeds. FP is weak to explosives, so you are indeed usually able to kill one a bit faster with a...
  8. E

It will be truly a staggering loss to this thread, but I think we'll survive I'm glad you understand. ---
  9. E

I have no reason to post as you want or expect me to. As long as I follow the forum rules, I'll post as I prefer. Just take my post to mean "+1 to [insert post you think is identical to mine]" if it bothers you that much. (though I did more than that, and expounded my personal impressions - I...
  10. E

Zerk's got: + The best HP in the game (a whopping 200) + Damage reduction on top of this (!) + The fastest runspeed in the game (tied with Medic), +25% + The second best DPS potential (slightly behind Firebug) in the game, outside of Demo with Nuke which requires Zed Time to tap into. For Zerk...
  11. E

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

I have posted several times in the thread you mention, though my Steam username is not the same as the one from this account. I have also read all of the suggestions in the group. I still fail to perceive a reasonable course of action outside of the two I have reproduced. Keep in mind I am not...
  12. E

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

Solda, I don't think that is the best solution, and I'm in the first group (that is, I got my set by activating a magazine-bound key and not from the raffle). Both sets of keys (the first 100k and the raffled 8k) are actually from the same batch, and PCG most likely raffled keys which were left...
  13. E

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

No True Scotsman much? ---
  14. E

Exclusive Skin

I'm not an US citizen (South American), getting a physical PC Gamer issue is out of the question for me. :( ---
  15. E

I live RO2.

That's 146 entire days of playtime. Wow. ---
  16. E

TWI, you gotta hire this guy...

Yeah, no kidding. I'm Brazilian and without local servers (the two we had died out). Now the possibility of enjoyable gameplay has opened up to me again. :IS2: ---
  17. E

TWI, you gotta hire this guy...

It is quite awesome. :D I can only hope the mutator becomes widespread. ---
  18. E

Antilag mutator - a call for testing

Was the reason to have bullets post-material-penetration become hitscan traces a performance decision, too? 'Cause once we discovered that, it came to light just how exploitable this little thing is. You can purposefully fire through a fence in Spartanovka and have your Mosin Nagant behave like...
  19. E

It's highlighted in the OP...Removal of the hitscan check for close range shots, and of the hitscan check (infinite range!) after a projectile pierces a material. These are the "changes". The latter is (I hope) a bug; The former, one would guess, is a hack TWI employed to diminish CPU usage...
  20. E

Yes, really. Did you even read the OP? The "new ballistics model", as of now, is simply the removal of the close range hitscan check, and the removal of the hitscan check after a projectile went through a material. The actual bullet and weapon properties are unchanged. It's just a fix for the...