• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. O

Guest Pass?

Anybody have a guest pass? Ive been wanting to play this for sometime I would really appreciate anyone who would give me one. Thanks in advance if anyone happens to pass one my way.
  2. O

Can my pc run this game?

Hmm alright thanks for the quick response. Guess I will wait to upgrade my computer before I get it
  3. O

Can my pc run this game?

Well i bought the witcher 2 not knowing about the patch 2.01 glitch so it doest run which is pissing me off..... but now this game Is on sale for 2 more hours and I am thinking about getting it but is it worth it? and can my pc run it? I heard there is a terriost hunt like mode on this game is...
  4. O

The one and only "Can I run this game" thread

No clue what that it is lol But I have Windows 7 intel premuim dual core desktop processor
  5. O

The one and only "Can I run this game" thread

Question please help Question please help Alright i have nvida 9500 gt so how will that run RO2? I dont know how it compares to ATI or whatever its called I forgot lol. And where do I go to see how much RAM I have? I have windows 7 if it makes a difference. Thanks in advance
  6. O

Game wont start need help

That did it man thank you for your help
  7. O

This is what it was before I started [Engine.Engine] RenderDevice=PixoDrv.PixoRenderDevice ;RenderDevice=D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice ;RenderDevice=Engine.NullRenderDevice ;RenderDevice=OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice ;RenderDevice=PixoDrv.PixoRenderDevice and when i changed it to what you put and i...
  8. O

Can't start game

Same problem im having I just have different computer. P.S just made a thread for this but its not showing up how come?
  9. O

Alright it used to work but then I uninstalled for some reason I forgot why and when I finally felt like playing it again i reinstalled it and now it wont start it. There is two errors that pop up posted below is one of them. Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.1...