• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Trying RO2 again

I have been away from the game for a long time since launch because of a few major issues with the game at that time: - Lag durring Game play (even though i have a 7970 and i7) - Hit Detection/Registration was very bad, shots sometimes took 1-2 seconds to reguster.. Thats the problem with...
  2. P

Sound Any sound mods in development?

Is anyone working on new sounds for any of the guns? How about new voice acting sounds? Just thought i would let people know im interested in sound mods if anyone has thought about making one yet.
  3. P

Join us for All out War "Ogledow" Dec. 17th Saturday

Everyone should download and join the 50pc All Out War with Ogledow Server Tonight! Link to Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17291871/Ogledow_B3_PlayerFiles.zip After Downloading put the files in the correct folders like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra...
  4. P

Ping fix

TWI, we need a micro patch to fix the Ping issues as soon as possible. Please! :confused: Everyone i have talked to is complaining about it, and they say they wont play until this is fixed. Its only in servers with player counts upwards of 40+ players I want to play with my friends.. but they...
  5. P

Open Source RO2

TWI would you ever consider making certain parts of RO2 code available as open source to the community for modification and possibly implementation into the final product through a patch if it was better than the current method? I was thinking you could have a competition to see who could...
  6. P

[Crash] Black Screen then Computer Restarts

Im getting a problem where im playing the game just fine at 70+ FPS and then all of the sudden with NO ERRORS and NO BSOD, my monitor just turns black and acts like theres no output from my gfx cards and the computer restarts on its own. My Idea: Probably the GPUs are overheating? Or going Bad...
  7. P

Weapon Damage and Stats

I would like to know if there is any detailed information on all the weapons and how much damage they do, accuracy ratings, fire rate, ammo types... etc There should be a nice chart listing all this info somewhere for refrence. :D
  8. P

[Tuning] Dual GPU Utilization only 50%

AMD Crossfire works now with the new CAP update. (That's Awesome!) AMD has done their job -- Now TWI has to do theirs and optimize the GPU Utilization so the game uses more than 50% of my GPU potential. Recap: My 4870's Work in Crossfire now.. But only getting 50% CPU utilization Whats the...
  9. P

[Question] Crossfire

When will there be a new AMD Application Profile for RO2 so i can get my crossfire working well... its been weeks since release and i still cant play the game at acceptable frame rates.
  10. P

[Info] Red Orchestra 2 has Captured my MIND

That's the only way i can explain it. Tripwire, thank you for an interesting experience in a FPS :) //plex
  11. P

AMD/ATI Crossfire Temporary Fix!

This is NOT my original post, it was originaly posted by 'kufooru' on the steam forums, i just wanted to share it with everyone here :) THIS WORKED FOR ME! Edit: UT3 Profiles works well also I used to get 30-70 FPS, now i never fall bellow 65 FPS with my HD4870's in crossfire. Download link...
  12. P

[Crash] BSOD when exit game

All i did was click exit game after i had been playing in a server and instantly when i did that(Before it went to desktop) i got a BSOD Memory Dump Heres what the blue screen told me: Heres what windows told me when it rebooted: And here is the dump file: Also, attached it to forum...
  13. P

[Crash] "ApphangB1" Crash on New Map

Not sure what map i was playing on.. its one of the new ones.. Windows 7 64 bit i7-920 6gb RAM Two 1gb 4870 in crossfire There was no Dump File created after this crash for some reason... Crashed to Desktop with this: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: AppHangB1 Application Name...
  14. P

[Crash] Grain Elevator crashed

This is the first time i have crashed on Grain Elevator System Specs: Windows 7 64 bit Core i7 920 o.c. to 4.0Ghz 6GB of DDR3 1600 RAM/Memory 2x XFX 1GB ATI HD4870 in CrossFire (Total of 2GB video RAM/Memory) Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: rogame.exe...
  15. P

[Crash] Crash on Barracks map

System Specs: Windows 7 64 bit Core i7 920 o.c. to 4.0Ghz 6GB of DDR3 1600 RAM/Memory 2x XFX 1GB ATI HD4870 in CrossFire (Total of 2GB video RAM/Memory) Catalyst Driver info: Driver Packaging Version 8.732.1-100527a-100721E-ATI Catalyst™ Version 10.5 2D Driver Version 8.01.01.1030 Direct3D...
  16. P

[How Do I?] RO style Free Aim

Is there a way to turn down the free aim a little bit in game so its not so restrictive to my ability to aim? There has to be an option somewhere to turn in down a little? I Always find myself unable to control my shots because there is too much "Free Aim" Is there a Config setting, console...