• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

Suppression Effects

When Russians get surpressed. Everything goes black and white. all of a sudden those guys in the distance become grey. -fires- Holy crap those guys are allies. Herpaderpderp Now I'm one for being very cautious with my friendly firing. I look at where the person is going, how he is acting...
  2. I

Why are games failing -.-

Can't play Battlefield 3 because the netcode is awful...... Can't play Red Orchestra 2 because there arn't enough things to shoot because everyones too scared to move MAG was made for the console instead of the PC.... Were not even going to touch Modern Warfare 3... I feel like 3 out of the...
  3. I

Red Orchestra 2 Impossible Videography

I was going to make a really good video demonstrating the games beauty but I ran into 3 distinct problems; 1) Multiplayer doesn't act beautifully...The graphics and animations are superb but how the game plays in multiplayer is just isn't spectate-able. Your either watching a soviet sit behind...
  4. I

Join as Group - Friend/Clan play

Well, I notice most people are finding auto balance annoying but the most troublesome thing about it is it easily separates the larger groups of players from playing with each other. This will continue no matter what is done to autobalancing unless there is some sort of "group" option. That...
  5. I

This is not a console. Key Bindings

I'm a little disappointed. Do Tripwire know they are on the PC platform? left control = bandage, hook up to wall and pick up items. That would be fine but you can't separate them in the control options because those actions are bound to a single or two keys. So can we separate them out and...
  6. I

Friends not convinced?

Based on the total biscuits latest video all 4 of my friends say they won't be getting the game. Now, obviously they are stupid, but I imagine their might be some other people out their with unconvinced friends. So why? What reasons are they giving? What have you told them? Firstly. I've told...