• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sgt TastyWheat

Summer Event?

Surprised this hit Reddit before the forums. Apparently steam has some new achievements. https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/6bpkc8/carnival_map_confirmed/
  2. Sgt TastyWheat

Will Anything Come of Calamity?

Let me make myself perfectly clear, I own Calamity on three devices. My Ouya and two different Tablets. When announced that it would be coming to the Ouya I was pumped, not because I found the Ouya to be all that great (yet it did get more hate than it probably should have), but because I love...
  3. Sgt TastyWheat

KF Cannot purchase game on Shield TV

I was considering buying a sheild tv to play this game and a few others. So does this game not work on the sheild tv?
  4. Sgt TastyWheat

Feedback from the Trading Floor

Does anyone know when this stuff will be implemented into the game?
  5. Sgt TastyWheat

Killing Floor/ Chivalry cross over

I'll just leave this here. http://steamcommunity.com/games/219640/announcements/detail/111815754261126721
  6. Sgt TastyWheat

My Feelings and Questions So Far

Thank you for your quick and honest response.
  7. Sgt TastyWheat

Update! I have calamity running on the nexus 7. Not as good as an nvidia tablet but alright.
  8. Sgt TastyWheat

I apologize a head of time for the length, but here we go: I was a day one buyer of Killing Floor: Calamity when it was released on the Ouya. I followed the development of the game and have posted here a few times already. I also have a few hours into the Ouya release and was looking forward to...
  9. Sgt TastyWheat

3D & Animation 3d printing Files from killing floor (Looking for some help)

Hey guys. I am trying to print some Files from killing floor using a 3d printer. I am using Umodel to export the files from killing floor and get them into Milkshake. From milkshape my plan is to not only save it as an OBJ and later port it into Meshmixer for some adjusting, but I'd also like to...
  10. Sgt TastyWheat

Teleporting Zeds Are A Game Balance Issue

couldn't agree more.
  11. Sgt TastyWheat

Night vision - An analysis

Ideal night vision for me would be: 1. Night vision works great in dark areas 2. Night vision doesn't work in very bright areas. While some night vision goggles work great in both light and lack of light, most improve the amount of things you can see but your vision is fuzzy and doesn't work...
  12. Sgt TastyWheat

Teleporting Zeds Are A Game Balance Issue

This is something they did in Killing Floor: Calamity on the Ouya (Please don't hate me for mentioning the ouya) . When playing that it made sense as it was a 2 player max game and there was no welding in the game if i remember correctly. When Tripwire said they were doing classes to level 25 i...
  13. Sgt TastyWheat

Alan Wilson voice actor demand thread

I guess this is why I'm not a story writer at Tripwire. Darn. Maybe someday :o
  14. Sgt TastyWheat

Standard Shotgun Reload Needs to be changed.

It is true that bash would be the first reaction if one jumped up on you. What if you saw one about 6 or 7 ft away. Your reaction would be to lift your gun and shoot but as of now all you can do is hip shoot.
  15. Sgt TastyWheat

My bad. Fixed, link in OP
  16. Sgt TastyWheat

I'm posting this in general instead of suggestions because I want others opinions. I'm not sure if this should be changed or remain the same. The standard shotgun in the first killing floor (literally called just "shotgun") is the equivalent to killing floor 2's "SG 500 Pump-Action" I think we...
  17. Sgt TastyWheat

Alan Wilson voice actor demand thread

I say Alan shouldn't voice a "character". Alan should voice himself! Alan should be a character in the game! Give him a tripwire shirt, a back story of how he survived through the offices of tripwire when the experiments took over London. How great would that be?
  18. Sgt TastyWheat

A Last Hurrah?

That would work for me!!!
  19. Sgt TastyWheat

PC Killing floor in SUPER small window?

OKAY I believe i figured everything out. But its not pretty. I tried updating my AMD card through their website using their drivers. When I do not only can i not launch killing floor, I cant launch ANY game. This is because I am working with a Dell laptop. Dell decided that you cannot update...
  20. Sgt TastyWheat

PC Killing floor in SUPER small window?

I'll be gald to PM you my DxDiag, as soon as you tell me what that is. Anyway, some updates... now i get this when i launch killing floor 1: