• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Tripwire Scrap the Unlock System

Right now its for the best, just allow everyone access to everything. Leave it like it was in RO1, who gets it first. Keep the battlefield commendations, thus allowing good players get a chance to use that particular class and or load out. Already in firefight, everyone can use any class and...
  2. L

The Effectiveness of Weapons in WW2.

In playing this game or any game, and reading these forums... I have realized quite succinctly that most people do not understand Firearms. And a soldier's use of them. An instructor told me something once upon a time "A Gun doesn't miss, it's operator does!". Its a very simple and poignant...
  3. L

PC Specs and FPS Results or Approximations

Its clear that some people having problems with FPS. So its probably a good idea to start a Specs and Comments thread. Mine As Follows: Windows 7 64 Bit i7 960 3.2 Ghz Geforce GTX 570, Standard Clock, Latest WHQL Drivers 12 GB DDR3 RAM 120 GB SSD Games Settings: Ultra, no Vsync (Hate it)...
  4. L

Questions about RO2:HOS

Hello, I am a new guy with a couple of questions. First I would like to ask if Heroes can be accessed in the single player portion of the title? And if so, how? Do you have to unlock them in multiplayer? Or are things ready to go in skirmish to wet your appetite? Will the telescopic scope for...