• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

SP Cheats?

Quick question, do you have to enable cheats through a menu or config file? Cause they don't seem to work. Or were you joking around? Also if they do work, will it anyway affect the multiplayer? I don't want to cheat against real humans, and neither do I want to be banned. Thanks for the info.
  2. L

About "RO2 Dying"

My question, and this is serious... Is why release the game in the condition it was, during this year at all? Would it not have been better to wait till the new year to release Red Orchestra 2? Especially once you take into account the close release window of BF3 and MW3. Thus allowing your...
  3. L

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

All this "The BF3 beta is trash" talk is annoying. Its a beta, if it launches with these issues feel free too troll. Until then why not wait before you judge what could be an epic experience. Plus play caspian border, that's battlefield.
  4. L

The most pathetic review I have ever read

He raises legitimate complaints, but of course because his view is not aligned with the defense force. He is going to be trashed, insulted, and compared to the intelligence of a young child. The game is being praised to highly, especially with the concerns of the poor optimization with the...
  5. L

Is the single player moddable?

I would like to know as well, if its particularly possible to change the starting gear in the campaign as it is now. And your idea luciferintears sounds awesome. CO-OP is always good, and should always be included in modern FPS titles.
  6. L

Why not give the MKB/AVT to the Elite Rifleman?

I guess I can understand your point, however why must people play with only bolts. If your wining, and doing it through your expert use of a bolt action rifle, what does it matter with what weapon the enemy uses to challenge you? I can't count how many times I have seen automatic or bolt users...
  7. L

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

Why are you guys complaining. You say bolts are better, so who cares what someone else uses.
  8. L

G41 Scoped

I find it more interesting to use than the MKb42, its an interesting gun. Great for all ranges I guess.
  9. L

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

Why must you elitists demand the game be played your way, ruining the fun of others. Especially when all of you say that you can kill more with a bolt?
  10. L

Regarding performance

This is a good idea. Especially with the fact that you now have stated the game is CPU based and not GPU. That aside though it would be nice to have all options in the config file in the settings menu in game. An option to switch the load from CPU to GPU. And general optimization for the...
  11. L

Some temporary tweaks to try if you're having performance issues.

Windows 7 64 bit, all current windows updates i7 960 3.2 ghz Geforce GTX 570 1.2gb EVGA 12 GB DDR 3 Ram 120 GB SSD The first few ideas you mentioned added a few frames, but ever since the first few patches in beta too today. The game has gone from great to not so great. Low to Ultra settings...
  12. L

Tripwire Scrap the Unlock System

Day One Now yes that's an internet definition, however Merriam Webster is somewhat known around the world. In the digital distribution sense, or physical media. That means day of release continuing forward. Technically it would only be an issue after the very first 24 hours after release...
  13. L

That's what I am saying, yet they went and put a rank progression system in the game. They did for cool reasons, and had it worked out of the box day one... no one would be complaining. But the steam forums are starting to fill with people asking where their "shiny new guns I spent more money...
  14. L

It could also help to be different, WW2 just doesn't cut it anymore. The problem they have right now is that their game is still in beta, and for some reason a lot of "fans" just don't want to admit that. Because well Tripwire will fix the issues. However the majority of people who buy games...
  15. L

How to turn on God mode.

I have beaten both campaigns's, I meant the Mkb42 with the scope and the Russian hero weapon (I think its a russian sniper rifle). I was hoping the campaign would have been a bit more scripted, with you starting off as a rifleman... And then by the end of the campaign your a Hero of Stalingrad.
  16. L

How to turn on God mode.

On the subject of the single player campaign, anyone have any idea on how to choose your weapon through the console? Would love to try the hero weapons in single player while waiting for the patches to fix some things.
  17. L

A well thought out idea, I actually like it. I would just ask that putting in our time is tens of hours, just not hundreds of hours. Unless players are given the capability to experience all the weapons in single player or some other mode or by different means (Maybe coop in the future).
  18. L

Unfortunately your correct, but I like them as well. When they work, and yes commercial vs. indie aside. Generally when you pop in COD or BF they work day one. And believe me reviewers will make comparisons.
  19. L

so about heroes and their unlocks..

From what I have seen so far, the unlock system has been broken since beta. If they decided to keep it, I would expect certain changes to occur. Or an actual hero class to emerge once you unlock it.