• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Hey hey hey I'm back (Auz/NZ)

Can't wait for this to finally be released my life isnt complete without daily high end fps action! I would still play RO everyday but the Australian/NZ servers arnt up to much last time I checked, not as busy as the old days anyway. So anyway, any of the old RO players that I used to play...
  2. T

[How Do I?] Game data

Whats the best way to save in game data for later analysis.
  3. T

Mouse help

Whats a good mouse around 100NZD so say 75US? Looking at Logitech or microsoft mice Have a g15 which i Love and a microsoft mouse which i dont really like anyway any tips o and looking at getting a new HDD dont really need the space looking for speed but i think the "fast" hdd arnt worth...
  4. T

Fix the kar98 hipshooting maddness

Could tripwire fix the kar98 hipshooting exploit asap
  5. T

Getting new $100 price range headphones

http://www.audiocubes.com/product/Audio-Technica_ATH-A500_Art_Headphones.html After conversion to NZ I expect them to be about $120 or 10 hours work. Anyone else got these?
  6. T

Saitek launches the Cyborg 5.1 and keyboard

I have a g15 keyboard its pretty leet but the new Saitek keyboard is pwn. Also the new 5.1 headphones sound awsome but I have little knowledge on headphones so any opinions are welcome. They have a usb connection to run the inbuilt 5.1 sound card. Are they awesome or not?
  7. T

Psp

I have a PSP I have lots of games. I just got the new sega rally revo its ****ing cool ****. Also love worms. Anyone else recommend games ? Or want to arrange a online time?
  8. T

Two things need fixing.

Why do I have to load maps when the server switches too them? Shouldn't steam keep the game updated help keep the mod feel away. Also when I press f10 after being annoyed at having to load a 32mb map after joining the server (plus I'm capped). It tells me error in connection which seems...
  9. T

Two Worlds!

Best game I have played in a while. Mainly because its software is perfect. No glitchs no load times no bugs! Its in the top handful of games I can say are good really. UT04, RO, il2, ummmm cant actually think of any other games that havnt been substandard. So many people have said its ****...
  10. T

I don't want a laptop...somthing smaller??

I don't want a laptop because I have a awsome PC but I want to write my lectures up and university... I don't want a laptop because they are too small and expensive and my big pc is perfect. I was looking at a HP PDA kinda thing it had microsoft poket office with word excel and powerpoint...
  11. T

Mouse / Keyboard thread

At the moment iv got a compact keyboard which is really good once your used to it. But more importantly/expensivly iv got a microsoft intillipoint explorer 4.0A mouse which I think is very nice. But im wondering about this dpi thingy my current mouse only has 400dpi while most "gaming" mice...
  12. T

My New Computer

Hey guys sorry I havnt played or posted in a while but my computers needed reformating quite alot and I havnt got round to reinstalling steam and roof Anyway im getting a new computer next week and the first thing I will do is install ROOF (while installing il2 and mtw2) Anyway I thought id...
  13. T

Death count

Just a quick question Has the scoring system got deaths on it yet? If no is there anyway to count my deaths without pen and paper?? Cheers im just getting my steam account back, Hopefully.
  14. T

Things that need to be fixed now

Weapon collision and weapon picking up. If weapon picking up worked 100% that would be great at the moment it takes me ages to pick things up and it seems to be worse after the latest patching. Weapon collision with people and objects would make a huge difference to game play lastnight every...
  15. T

MOTOR BIKES!!!!!! (sorry caps jammed button)

Comon motor bikes pwn jeeps. I recon they should be added in before jeeps. Maybe a few could be added in with just the side cart mg Just scatter them over the map so anyone can get in the side cart and start shooting. Half hidden things like that really make a map cool. Esp if...
  16. T

Squad dK

dK is a nz/aus clan well you know about us if your nz/aus and play in the xtra or gameplanet servers :) We want flexible members who want to teamwork with the best. We have 4 dedicated members and a few people who play with us alot and we have invited them as well. Basicly our aim is to form...
  17. T

Melee and ptrd help

2 things. Melee and ptrd Why is the ptrd called anti tank? Ive never killed any vericles with it. Can they get a satchel charge as well? And can someone please explain how the hell melee works? Ive tried everything yet cant kill anyone online and havnt tried offline. Ive heard about...
  18. T

Creating a special icon.

If you want a leet icon better than the lame red R. D:\Program Files\UT2004\RedOrchestra\Help\Russian Star.ico Is where you can find a cool russian badge thing icon thingy. PM me if you want it ill just send it to you somehow if you dont have mod accsess. If you want a pic PM me, trust me...
  19. T

Squad NZ/AUS clans ? anyone

Im looking for NZ/AUS clans to eather join or compete against. ║21stGRD║repo
  20. T

tk action

More admins in the beta to stop TKers. In the last few hours we have had a TK man and I dont want a auto kick for tk but its anoying when theirs nothing you can do. Vote options or more admins plz