• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Nearly the end of March

L2MG New MG sounds OP as.
  2. T

G15

RO did and I'm positive this will aswel.
  3. T

Hey hey hey I'm back (Auz/NZ)

Can't wait for this to finally be released my life isnt complete without daily high end fps action! I would still play RO everyday but the Australian/NZ servers arnt up to much last time I checked, not as busy as the old days anyway. So anyway, any of the old RO players that I used to play...
  4. T

MG + Binoculars

MG bynocs good simple idea However its better to have a spotter 50-100m infront of you directing fire at maximum range.
  5. T

Does Mare Nostrum (and other mods) bring you back to RO?

DH brought me back kinda forgot about RO looking foward to RO2 :)
  6. T

What will it take to save RO?

I dont know about europe and na but the auz/nz servers crank hard ever night.
  7. T

Tactics hidden gamemode in RO?

How many times you have died should be on the score board and effect the ranking ie less deaths higher rank
  8. T

Tactics T60 on Hedgehog

Yep two decent crew in the T60 and germans have no chance.
  9. T

Tactics Smoke nades

I place smoke so the enemy comes out of the smoke at the perfect range to get killed I also use it to stop long range fire from MGs snipers etc As a line of sight block mainly but people tend to go a bit crazy around smoke and it usually makes for easy kills.
  10. T

Now I remember why I don't play RO Anymore!

Agree the best use for a semi is not spamming but using it like a bolt but with the added safety in close of a higher rate of fire.
  11. T

Close Combat

More stabbing and a stun from rifle butts please.
  12. T

Red Orchestra habits

Lost all respect
  13. T

Il-2 thread

Yea its awsome.
  14. T

[How Do I?] Game data

Well basicly I want to run the data though JMP or excel. (kills, deaths , kills with x gun x tank etc) How to I get to the logfile if its only in the server?
  15. T

[How Do I?] Game data

What about just kills etc as found in the console?
  16. T

[How Do I?] Game data

Whats the best way to save in game data for later analysis.
  17. T

[Game] 2008: What game are you looking forward to?

All ready out mate
  18. T

Spore...

If thats true I'm not buying it I will play it though. That hardcore piracy protection **** just means people who paid for the game can't play it ! So they have to pirate it cause pirated versions dont come with copy protection! Well this is what happened to me with VSK4 and i'm never...
  19. T

Competitive RO Footage Video from Iron Crescendo

When is tripwire going to fix this btw
  20. T

How many People use the GeForce 8 Series?

I have this card works great though considering how powerfull it is I dont understand how I get basicly the same fps (in RO) as with my old 9600XT lol.