• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. omniconsumer

How to install a mutator on server

Looked everywhere and I can't find specific install instructions on how to install a mutator on our server. I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
  2. omniconsumer

How to add bot in a server

Yes, there is a new bot mutator out and it leaves servers ranked. I'm looking for instructions on how to install a mutator on our dedicated server.
  3. omniconsumer

Server Custom Maps Download Redirect Web Guide

Thanks! This is helpful of you.
  4. omniconsumer

Option to exclude members from voting

This would be useful.
  5. omniconsumer

Squad LMC Gaming

We're a friendly group that is always looking to meet other players. Come check us out. LMC Gaming Discord Servers LMC Gaming | Realism | Campaign | APEX 1001.noip.me:7787 LMC Gaming | Realism | Campaign 1001.noip.me:7797 LMC Gaming | Realism | Campaign | ANNEX...
  6. omniconsumer

Server Bots - I know it's a little late in the game...

For the limited amount of time that we had them at epic release for the 3-4 days, they were a lot of fun and useful for server operators.
  7. omniconsumer

Can't disable VOIP in webadmin

When trying to disable VOIP in webadmin, it does not work. EDIT: It doesn't save to current game instance.
  8. omniconsumer

In Game Voice Chat Investigation

I've also heard that players that cycle through voice comms (squad, team, public, local) and look to see the needle move. Supposedly, this activates voip and it starts to work for some.
  9. omniconsumer

In Game Voice Chat Investigation

Playing on epic client. Tried to mute someone in game. It didn't work. Instead, it stopped their name from flashing, but I could stil hear their mic spam.
  10. omniconsumer

Server - To many auto messages or word filters stop settings saving

This is a super annoying bug. Constantly having to manually replace our ini before restart is time consuming and a little frustrating.
  11. omniconsumer

New build in test

Great news. Thank you for the update. It is appreciated. :)
  12. omniconsumer

In September's 2019 State of the Game Update, the QoL update was said to arrive "in the coming weeks"

As a committed series fan and server admin, I completely understand this frustration. I'm taking tripwire's word because they have created a track record of coming through in the past. As such, even though it is taking an unreasonably long time, I'm doing my best to stay reasonably patient.
  13. omniconsumer

Server Unrank server bug

Appreciate the update, Yoshiro. Take care.
  14. omniconsumer

Server Unrank server bug

As previously stated by tripwire, you are fixing this major server instability bug. It has been close to 10 months now. Can we please get some information on any progress or steps being taken?
  15. omniconsumer

Whitelisting Modded Servers

We have been trying to get them to fix or do this for a while. Their communication on these matters could use some improvement. It is frustrating to put time into a game you love and then deal with this.
  16. omniconsumer

Serverops Bug List

I don't imagine a little webadmin UI attention requires that much effort. Cosmetics matter. Trying not to think about the major issues right now.
  17. omniconsumer

Serverops Bug List

A little web-admin love would be very appreciated! Being able to filter by categories across the webadmin tabs would be helpful. Eg. Being able to alphabetize the player list in tracked players for one.
  18. omniconsumer

Who is active on these forums? I would like to know you.

Good to know there are people looking. It all seemed a little settled to me at first.
  19. omniconsumer

Who is active on these forums? I would like to know you.

Well, it's good to know that there are some that pass through. I'll have to check out the reddit and maybe even steam forums (ugh).