• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Code Getting the skin on the class!

Ok so i've made my riflemanpawn, my rifleman class, and my standard_heer subclasses- standard heer points to my rifleman pawn for the rifleman pawn class, my rifleman pawn class points to the textures found in my UTX, yet the skin fails to show up ingame. It does, however, show up in the editor...
  2. V

RO SDK Beta will not start

ah oops, sorry i've found the problem.
  3. V

Squad Realism: Recruiting.

To be honest with you this is for all units to chip into, but I want to put this into narrative form to make anyone who reads this interested in what it is we're looking for. First: Introduction to what realism is: Realism isnt your standard gameplay, it isn't real life either, but rather as...
  4. V

Eek! Please increase the name size!

This is my only complaint, seriously guys. I know we aren't supposed to compare RO to dod, but in dod i can fit my whole |39th grd|Eftr. Vakichev but in RO, all i can fit is |39thgrd|Ef.Vakichev. Is that annoying? Sort of...but i think maybe it would be best if the name size was increased by...