• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Shooting When Exhausted

Haha :) Good point.
  2. V

Squad Looking for a (possible realism) clan...

Don't forget to check out the Schwere Panzer Abteilung 503 at http://spa503.eamped.com/ (forums) and http://www.freespaces.com/spa503/ (site) Obviously perhaps not your cup of tea, but nonetheless, consideration is always nice =D. We're a mature group of players (18 + years of age) who...
  3. V

PVK II Released!

Archerr!!!! Woot, i love this mod, and it's far less comical than the HL-1 version =D. Yes moz, real men play vikings or knights!
  4. V

What the hell is going on here Part 2 !!!!!!!!

Dude, i hate to break it to you, but it's not the rifle, it's you. You can't use the sniper, and the sooner you get over it the better, because you're just making a fool of yourself :p.
  5. V

Tactics Proper way to angle a Panzer IV?

The panzer 4 (particularly the H variety) is a very pesky tank to try and angle. I'm not sure i've even gotten the Ausf. H to angle properly at all (probably because it doesn't matter), but the F2 angles at just after 11 and 1 o' clock. Personally I feel everyone should stop complaining, team...
  6. V

Do you like the movement?

It's good, but as many have said, mantling and being able to keep your ironsights up as you change posture from crouched to standing or prone to crouching would be excellent, as well as being completely unable to make ultra abrupt turns.
  7. V

3D sound when using "voice commands"

Now this is something I would really like to see ingame!
  8. V

Today's Rant: Weapons Pickup

Yeah, i agree with you all as well, make it so you have to drop your weapon, but keep the ammo pouches (or make the horizontal space between dropped items greater)
  9. V

Company of heroes

This game in its unmodified state is a piece of crap, and the multiplayer community is plain awful. In lan it is OK, but other than that, I found it to be a Dawn of War clone with absolutely no substance and pretend realism. Overhyped to the max. I made the unfortunate mistake of buying it...
  10. V

Multiplayer Problem

Hm, as he said, it seems as though you are timing out. What's your internet connection speed?
  11. V

Next patch news?????

Awesome, can't wait for march. Hopefully it's wwII or as good as RO :). You definately got my money no matter what you make =D.
  12. V

Change Resolution Crash

Same error here, but i'm hoping a red orchestra dev could determine the exact cause of the problem, because i don't really want to reinstall my game, and in addition, when i minimize my game and try to return, the error will be there. my error; almost identical to yours, I think.
  13. V

Tactics Taking out snipers and machine gunners with short barrel guns

I'd say, but it doesn't take much to smell us tankers. I'm a decent all around player, seeing as an infantryman i rack up my share of kills with the mauser, but with the mosin nagant i've always been an excellent shot. I'd have to agree with you, bolt actions are VERY accurate... So the guys...
  14. V

USSR Anthem video to play at start of a round?

Dear god that butchers the true anthem. I wouldn't mind if the real one was inserted, if panzerlied was optional for the germans of course =D. Oh, but tak, the germans had panzerlied! http://ingeb.org/Lieder/obssturm.html www.das-reich.org (opening video)
  15. V

Medieval II: Total War

The only thing that has bothered me with cavalry is their inability to determine my quick move orders sometimes - :(
  16. V

RELEASE: Realistic Armor Mutator - Armored Beasts

As much as i have a preference of realism over unrealism, this seems to ruin the fun in the game. Perhaps when heavier russian armor is added it will be more fun.
  17. V

Squad 369th Verst

Heh, volodnikov you could've just told us you were leaving for a reason. Anyways, good luck to you boys, be glad to see a new axis unit in EFO.
  18. V

This is why I hate paying for games these days:

At the present, i wouldn't spend a cent on a ubisoft game, they're a waste- fow has been the buggiest game i've ever seen launch, ever, and ubisoft is delaying the 1.401 english patch which would put the game on track, even though they couldn't delay the game's release. They're a pathetic excuse...