• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Squad Junglewraiths

JW is an old Vietcong clan, who have been away from the jungle far too long, very excited to see RS2 looking so good! We will be hosting an aussie server from Sydney, all welcome. http://www.junglewraiths.net/
  2. K

Server Query and GameDifficulty

Just a headsup that this GameDifficulty=1 does not appear to work? I use 0 or 1 and the server is always normal, unless of course webadmin is misreporting it? Also I note that the old Killing Floor server query no longer works. I have been using the RO2 query for now as it works fine, but it...
  3. K

Server Automatic STEAMCMD Updates

I understand how to automate the steamcmd itself, calling a txt file with my user login etc. What I can't figure out is how to do it on server startup, so that it runs and checks for updates BEFORE the server starts, automatically. Is there a way to add it to the commandline?
  4. K

Server Multiple Servers?

Given there seems a shortage of servers here downunder I'm looking at adding a second server to our box. I presume I just start with a new bat file under a different config sub directory. Can i just assign it to a different core then? We have 4 real cores (8 hyperthreaded), so I guess...
  5. K

RO2 Beta live again

Just a headsup that the RO2 Beta is live on Steam again and there are servers up. Its for testing fixes apparently, if anyone wants to try it out. :cool:
  6. K

Server Map Screenshots

Anybody have screens of the new maps so I can upload them to Gametracker? :)
  7. K

Server Realism Levels??? Round types?? As Applys to Browser Filtering

I see in WebAdmin there are three options for Realism, Realistic, Normal and Custom. As we want Realism Servers I have just ticked Realism for all our servers, and then also gone and manually "killed" the Killcam. In the Server Browser (ingame) though, the Filters appear quite differently...
  8. K

Server Map Screenshots

Are there screenshots of the maps somewhere? I would like to upload them to Gametracker so they appear on the Server Checkers.
  9. K

Server High Ping Kick?

Hi, is there a High Ping Kick available? We have a full server right now, and can put up several more based in Sydney Australia, but realistically its pointless without a High Ping Kick, as getting slammed by players from all over the world does reduce the experience for our "local" players, as...
  10. K

Server Error 404

is this message after the server starts a problem? :confused: Error 404: Failed to GET the requested file