• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. wazups2x

Servers that are using client side?

Is there a way I am able to find out which servers are using client side networking from the server browser? I hate playing on server side servers and I don't want to have to join each server to find which servers are using it.
  2. wazups2x

Scoreboard is made for 50 players

When you're in a 64 player server it doesn't show the bottom 6 players. It's pretty annoying to not see your name when you just joined in. When you're in a 50 player server it fits perfectly. Although, I never play in any 64 player anymore because 90% of them can't handle it and lag like...
  3. wazups2x

Limit Ranked Servers to 50 Players

Most servers can't seem to handle the stress of 64 players and it completely ruins the game. Bad ping/ major bullet lag. However, once they get down to about 50 or less players they run soooo much better. So yeah, IMO, Tripwire really should limit ranked server to 50 players. Plus, sometimes...
  4. wazups2x

AMD Catalyst Application Profiles 11.8 CAP4 (September 14)

I haven't tried it but maybe it will increase performance. There's no patch notes yet so I don't know if it's supposed to improve performance for RO2 or not. AMD Catalyst Application Profiles 11.8 CAP4 (September 14)
  5. wazups2x

Bullet Lag

Anyone else experiencing bad lag? I'll aim my gun straight at the ground and there's a slight delay before it hits. It makes hitting enemies at a long range near impossible. The bolt action is basically worthless because of this. The lag is killing the game for me. This mixed with low FPS makes...
  6. wazups2x

Normal, Enhanced or War Movie?

Normal, Enhanced or War Movie? Which do you choose? Personally I choose "enhanced" because I think it improves the overall look of the game. However, it does seem to make it a little too dark in some places. Edit: Some comparisons for the people that wanted to see the difference. Comparison...
  7. wazups2x

Server Browser doesn't filter correctly

The server browser is messed up right now. If I filter by relaxed realism or realism it doesn't work right. For example, looks at this screenshot, the highlighted server says it's a Realism server (skull icon) when really it's actually a Relaxed Realism server so it should be the star icon...
  8. wazups2x

Huge Font

The font you see over peoples heads and the kill font is much to big. For example, lets compare it to Bad Company 2. Red Orchestra 2 Font vs Bad Company 2 Font As you can see BC2 is much smaller. It would look a ton better if the font was not so big.
  9. wazups2x

Disable Free Aim?

Is it possible to disable free aim?
  10. wazups2x

Difference from Realism and Standard?

Can someone explain to me the exact differences from the modes? I've joined both types of servers but I'm not spotting the differences. I swear the server browser is messed up or something. Because when I filter for relaxed and join a relaxed server there's no killcam or anything different...
  11. wazups2x

Hold ADS?

Is it possible to do hold aim down sights instead of toggle? I didn't see anything in the options. This is something that really bugs me.
  12. wazups2x

Tripwire, I love your DLC!

I wish every developer would copy the way Tripwire does DLC. Their way we can still support them and get some nice skins in the process but avoid splitting up the community or giving certain players an advantage. I bought the DLC just to support the way they do DLC. If anyone from Tripwire...