• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. wazups2x

Why is classic mode so dead?

My friends and I all enjoy Realism Mode much more.
  2. wazups2x

Realism Vs Classic

Realism mode is they way to go, IMO.
  3. wazups2x

Favorite changelog changes/fixes

Client-side hit detection! Also, hold ADS.
  4. wazups2x

Servers that are using client side?

Is there a way I am able to find out which servers are using client side networking from the server browser? I hate playing on server side servers and I don't want to have to join each server to find which servers are using it.
  5. wazups2x

Red Orchestra 2 Opt In Beta

I don't see an option for Hold ADS or Crouching in the beta. Will this be added later?
  6. wazups2x

What We Are Up To - Community Requests and Patch Timing

It's my dream come true. Client-side hit detection! I'm so happy right now, my friends and I will finally be coming back to RO2! Thank you TWI! I hope a lot of the news site cover this patch release/re-launch. I want as many people in this game as possible.
  7. wazups2x

Poll About Max Player Counts And Server Performance

Yeah, you're right. As soon as a server would start getting higher than about 50 players ping would spike up to 250ms or more. Obviously it varies per server but usually when servers stayed under 50 players the servers ran much better.
  8. wazups2x

Yep, if we had client side hit detection we wouldn't have to worry about this. But sadly since we have server side even 10ms can make an annoying difference.
  9. wazups2x

This has absolutely nothing to do with how well the game performs on your computer. It's a about server lag, being that the servers can't handle the 64 player so it creates terribly high ping. There's no way to avoid this and it has nothing to do with the specs of your PC. Reducing the players...
  10. wazups2x

Reduce the player counts to 50 across the board. I really hope this happens, 50 players is the perfect amount for RO2. Edit: Please make this happen! I will not go back to the chaotic 64 player lag fests and neither will any of my friends. People who want it to 50 players are ahead in the...
  11. wazups2x

On Splitting The Community

I agree, less game modes the better. I seriously don't even care what the game mode is. The community is already small enough, splitting it any further is only going to hurt the game. I hate when a game can't decide what it wants to be. Just work on one main game mode and make it the best it...
  12. wazups2x

Red Orchestra 2 is dead. Why do you think, Tripwire?

This is exactly why my friends and I quit playing. We won't be coming back unless it's changed. It's just not fun.
  13. wazups2x

my ultimate rant

Uh, PC gaming is bigger than ever. :rolleyes:
  14. wazups2x

Antilag: a network hit detection mutator (now white-listed)

No populated servers ever running Antilag. :( I refuse to play without it.
  15. wazups2x

Antilag mutator - a call for testing

Very good. Can't wait to try it out!
  16. wazups2x

With the new anti-lag mutator...

128 players would be a chaotic mess. More players doesn't make a game better if it's not made for it.
  17. wazups2x

Thanks Unreal 3 Engine

Tribes: Ascend is awesome! Probably going to be my favorite multiplayer game of the year.
  18. wazups2x

TWI, you gotta hire this guy...

Love it! It improves the game greatly!
  19. wazups2x

Antilag mutator - a call for testing

Thanks! Worked! :D