• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. The Algerian

Ironsight on AK12?

Am I just incredibly intelligent or is there just a lot of people here who are just plain dumb? Where do these guys come from? Is there a discount of the game for mentally challenged people or something? Is it that hard not to miss an incredibly simple point for you, guys? Should I talk to you...
  2. The Algerian

Ironsight on AK12?

I don't like red dots. And I could barely care less which one is more "practical", red dots are not my style. And I'm really big on how stuff look and feel. I don't need the advantage, and I never did. As a matter of fact, I've even always liked the handicap.
  3. The Algerian

Ironsight on AK12?

Yeah, not a big fan of the "Battleduty Modern Quarter" look either. Guess I'll stick with the AR-15 for now.
  4. The Algerian

Ironsight on AK12?

Hi. Is it possible at all to switch to Ironsights with the AK12? The description of the weapon mentions it but since my game is in french, might just be a mistranslation.
  5. The Algerian

PC Gamer Full Match - 60 FPS Capture!

What the hell, man, the game is completely playable, let us in!
  6. The Algerian

PC Gamer Show: Killing Floor 2 hands-on

Can you define "near future" please?
  7. The Algerian

Let's talk recoil

Is it the same than KF1 or even higher? Please tell me you're not dumbing it down, not on the PC version.
  8. The Algerian

KF KF2 found on steam? Is this legit? (Reddit)

Ok, Tripwire, hand it over and nobody gets hurt. :IS2:
  9. The Algerian

RS What's in the update?

Alright, thanks.
  10. The Algerian

RS What's in the update?

2.4 Gb downloading right now, no patch notes?
  11. The Algerian

Suppression is nonsense and should be removed

Never said anything about seeing tracers being realistic or not. I just said RO1's suppression was better gameplay-wise. There's nothing realistic either with RO2's blurry vision, but so what? Both are supposed to fill the gap between game and reality. Or something along these lines.
  12. The Algerian

Suppression is nonsense and should be removed

Really liked RO1's suppression a lot better though, along with the clear tracers you could actually see. I don't really feel threatened at all with RO2"s.
  13. The Algerian

Red Orchestra 2 Memes

That's so me.
  14. The Algerian

Is this normal to you? (Keys distribution)

Because I did, never any answer. Inaccurate as well. You're just assuming random stuff that conforts your vision of someone who dares speaking up. Let's just put him in the "self-entitled jerk" box and forget about him. I'm a great supporter because I tried to help make it better for months...
  15. The Algerian

Point missed, completely. You're turning the numbers (or rather the proportions) around with your example.
  16. The Algerian

Exactly. Though he's right, I'm not buying the game either if this charade goes any longer. I'm done being played for a fool. Two weeks ago, Insurgency devs sent me a free extra copy of their game just because I bought it during its early alpha stage. Compared to this, "giving random joe keys...
  17. The Algerian

We might not share the same definition of "quite well" All claimed in a split second. I don't really think I'm going to play this little game any longer.
  18. The Algerian

Hi, So I've been playing RO2 since the beta. Well not entirely true, I dropped a while ago because it was far from meeting expectations and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in that case. Still, I've been here a while ago, pre-ordered the game, trying to participate in its improvement...
  19. The Algerian

There's something wrong....

I think if there's something really wrong it's how they just give away beta key to random people instead of giving them to people who pre-ordered RO2 and were there since its beta and tried to help improve the game ever since.
  20. The Algerian

Rising Storm Invitation Beta is live!

Didn't come here in a while but I'm pretty sure you can find many posts of me trying to help you improve RO2 since beta. Can I have a key, then?