• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Blockbot

Help me with names please xD

ok so I'm after british style curse lines. Like simular to tosspot, pillow tosser, etc. don't go straight up ****, and ****.... you know ;) and no insulting anyone else but me ;)
  2. Blockbot

simple question argument

ok if I have a normal map where north is up. if I turn this map upsidedown or 180 degrees if you like. then south is up?
  3. Blockbot

intresting idea. kf2

instead of killing floor 2 how about a zombie expansion for RO2/RS? like the maps are there and the maps outside to spawn is there would be pretty easy to implement? they could also make a zombie campaign out of the original compaign they have. :D <3 I also think this would be an awzm way for...
  4. Blockbot

im hitting the bandwagon ideas for kf1/kf2

some ideas for kf. beeing able to make several accounts. you should be able to change ur accounts. so you can reset perks or do level up menagements. the goal for this is so you can play level 0 to challange yourself more. or if a friend of yours try the game and you dont want him to level up...
  5. Blockbot

killing floor larp

any ideas how I could set up a killing floor larp? :3 I have a few suggestions myself but im not going to ramble about it atm...
  6. Blockbot

"fed gamemode"

easy you get sort of combos, better combos the better the money :3 bad combos bad money.. lar axe and cheap weapons with bad firerate will give small comboes naturally. so when u get the 3rd (4th?) tier weapons you prolly have more money to throw around and share with ur teamates because you...
  7. Blockbot

suggestions on perk progressions.

I have nothing against the new whitelist thingy, but I can see how it can become difficult to find a server with fair and/or challanging games. so what I suggest is that we have two official "game modes" for killing floor. which have seperate perk progression "Ranked" Is normal killing floor...
  8. Blockbot

People dropping out.

People dropping out. I would say that the update would be the best so far. if it hadn't been for the weapon dlc. Yes, more bloody whining about the weapon DLC. naah its not whining, its more of a bloody fact. my friends internet cafe banned killing floor from the cafe. along with removing...
  9. Blockbot

Fix for the weapon DLC.

Make the "weapon IJC DLC" as a "weapon skin DLC" Idea is using guns we allready have and give them optional models and skins. (doesn't change anything else then appearance.) bownsaw xbow could be optional xbow skin. scythe could be an claymore skin. thompson could be m4 skin. you could give...
  10. Blockbot

I'm putting my foot down.

I do not agree on the term: "pay to win". I don't care if the "new weapon dlc" is op, ballanced or whatever. So from today I will stop playing any tripwire product for the next 100 days as a demonstration against "pay to win" content in hardcore games. Hope I will get some support, and I guess...
  11. Blockbot

dammit girls are taking away our freedom!!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/scientists-may-found-secret-male-birth-control-pill-212951534.html
  12. Blockbot

new perk idea. The trench coat.

the 1v1 expert. Trench coat use heavy modyfied weapons so they are great for secoundary melee attacks. trench coat uses anyweapons and recieves a melee secoundary for them instead of their original ones(which means using a medic gun with this guy is probably not a smart idea). because he...
  13. Blockbot

the medic gunny's

I recently played 3-4 matches on hoe. where the medic always dropped his medic guns before killing the last zed. when I asked why he did it. he said: "I get full ammo when I pick them up again, when trader starts." I tried it with both the mp7m and the mp5m. without luck and due to level 1 on...
  14. Blockbot

music list

hey someone got a music list they wanna share with me? I dont want some heavy metal rock stuff nor oldish 60's70's and forget rap. just some "normal" music they play on the radio would be great. and if I could stream it from internet would be excelent!!!! :D
  15. Blockbot

steam trading

hello guys. I'm buying and trading games over steam. so if you lost a sale on steam. and you might just want to save that extra 5euros. contact me and we maybe sort out things ^^ Right now I got. (10euro+) 1copies of fallout: new vegas Ultimate Edition. (12euro+) 32Copies of vanilla Elder...
  16. Blockbot

hardcore gamers.

any competetive hardcore games out there you suggest. or something simular thank you for feedback :)
  17. Blockbot

20sec left!

20 sec left till kf wins steam sale! :D we all know they win!
  18. Blockbot

is it still circus?

is it still circus.... cuz my dont start up with circus event anymore...?
  19. Blockbot

so how many sold copies are there now?

so how many sold copies of killing floor? it reached 1.3m?
  20. Blockbot

going on a f2p spree

so I was thinking I was going to try tons of free 2 play games this week. and I'm on the look after someone to play with. I will prolly play all day! and yeah I was hoping that the person(s) has a mic! add me: skype: andysowhat steam: andysowhat hotmail: andysowhat