• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Blockbot

Tripwire, we need some clarity and discussion on "Prestige"

I think we could add one more levling system. You have a prestige level system, and keep the current level system. So my idea kicks in when you reach level 25, as soon you get a perk to level 25 you can get a choice to start levling up the prestige level system with that perk, reset your perks...
  2. Blockbot

Help me with names please xD

Thank you ;) helps alot ;)
  3. Blockbot

Help me with names please xD

ok so I'm after british style curse lines. Like simular to tosspot, pillow tosser, etc. don't go straight up ****, and ****.... you know ;) and no insulting anyone else but me ;)
  4. Blockbot

Check out the TWI Devs who went to Dragon Con - All dressed up for you!

^^ I planned doing something simular for ages... but god to many projects
  5. Blockbot

Why do YOU like to do Early Access/Betas?

in my head is that Alpha and Beta is suppose to be restricted to the developers and a few lucky chosen testers. If you buy the early access to a game. You are buying it because you are way curious. or you want to develop the game etc etc etc. whatever reason. the developer gives us a...
  6. Blockbot

TWI's biggest mistake

didnt fallout have a clown called slasher mask something?!? (dont remember excactly) xD must been the most hillarious thing I ever seen
  7. Blockbot

TWI's biggest mistake

I kinda have to agree that "slasher" is kinda silly/common name. but It doesn't bother me too much. when I first heard the name I imidiatly thought. Charizard!! Slash attack and this guy xD
  8. Blockbot

Unscientific Pricing Poll - What would you pay for KF2?

I'm sceptical I really don't like to buy shiet before I know what it really is :p and yes all developers can accidently end up with **** so I say 10$ generally for all games. but since you are tripwire and I can trust you to atleast update the game till its good if it comes out ****. so I feel...
  9. Blockbot

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

what is you're sales model going to be?!? what server hosting model are you going to run?!? (standard player server host?) do you have plans to give early accsess to a mod team like you did with RO2RS?!? (do we see a comback of defence alliance 3? xD) do you have any plans for diffrent game...
  10. Blockbot

KF Move Steam Popup Messages to top right corner

mine is configured that when I am ingame. I get a sound when something happens. I can shift+tab to check what happend. and I can shift+tab like 20min after the sound beeped so not seeing the problem...
  11. Blockbot

simple question argument

ok if I have a normal map where north is up. if I turn this map upsidedown or 180 degrees if you like. then south is up?
  12. Blockbot

Why does Tripwire focus on RS/RO2 instead of KF?

ha xD I think you guys should stop complain. that they come with updates at all are amazing. if you look at nearly any other company example EA. they only update their game 3-4times after release ;) unless its a SUPER EXPENSIVE DLC EXPANSION PACK
  13. Blockbot

Dropping unneccessary pounds

if u ask me you should by default have 0 blocks. then make body armor weight 1block, then you can deside between extra weapon or body armor
  14. Blockbot

Game Crash Lost 1/2 of possible community?

I never had crashed on stationary computers. but the many laptops I have seen have usually install difficulties and startup bull****, and yet running poorly
  15. Blockbot

intresting idea. kf2

thank you
  16. Blockbot

im hitting the bandwagon ideas for kf1/kf2

its completly optional to use.
  17. Blockbot

when you say no. do you mean that it will make the game worse? or it will give you a worse experience of the game? or do you say no because there is just some way to tinker with some files so it become like I suggested it anyways?
  18. Blockbot

intresting idea. kf2

you cant compare RO2RS zombies with COD. if twi was going to make zombie expansion/standalone. and you know it. reasons RO2RS is nothing like cod twi would sell the game ALOT cheaper. Twi would put in some hillarious characters in the game the game would be open and support for modding and...
  19. Blockbot

intresting idea. kf2

instead of killing floor 2 how about a zombie expansion for RO2/RS? like the maps are there and the maps outside to spawn is there would be pretty easy to implement? they could also make a zombie campaign out of the original compaign they have. :D <3 I also think this would be an awzm way for...
  20. Blockbot

some ideas for kf. beeing able to make several accounts. you should be able to change ur accounts. so you can reset perks or do level up menagements. the goal for this is so you can play level 0 to challange yourself more. or if a friend of yours try the game and you dont want him to level up...