• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Code [Request] xplosive rounds

Does anyone perchance know how I would go about using this explosive rounds code in a manner that the Demo exclusively gets explosive rounds on a weapon without it being a different weapon entirely?
  2. L

Code Weapon Perk Index and the Trader

I am using that, yeah. Perhaps I'll poke about in the KFCustomTrader files and see if there's anything that would be limiting it.
  3. L

Well, we actually want slightly different things overall, and my second request is less specific and I imagine somebody is bound to know.
  4. L

So, if there's been anybody who follows the Per Server Stats thread, you may have seen the discussion about the perk icons in the trader, and how they don't correspond to any new perks you create. So, as I have a question or two about this and I don't imagine it really being a problem exclusive...
  5. L

Summer Sideshow Event: Impressed or Disappointed?

I think the Summer Sideshow event looks spectacular. I've watched the trailer a good 4 or 5 times just cause I like the music. I think everybody wants a new official zed or new weapons, but Tripwire is busy, you can't really bug 'em about it. It'll come eventually. Definitely picking up the new...
  6. L

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Yeah, I haven't figured this one out, and it's one of the very few things keeping my creations from being 100% polished. That, and one other thing. I tried figuring this one out on my own but failed, and I know it's probably pretty simple, so... how would I make weapons that already exist fall...
  7. L

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Hey guys. So I've created a couple extra perks with their own corresponding weapons, however, when purchasing them in the trader their perk icons are blank, so I'm assuming I've missed something along the way. Does anybody know what I should be doing to make their icons the same as the perk's?