• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DarkHunt3r

[Error] Throwing grenades prevents firing weapon

I have noticed that if you throw a grenade, whether by a quick throw or by selecting the grenade, after you have thrown it you weapon does not fire straight away, you have to press fire several times, if that does not work you have to change weapon and then change back to get it to fire. You...
  2. DarkHunt3r

Strange bug on CD Barracks

This has only happened to me once, so I am not sure how repeatable it will be, I will check the error again next time it is possible for me to do so. I was playing against one other person on Barracks in CD mode, and the server was set to 5 bots per side, in CD with bots most of the time when...
  3. DarkHunt3r

Can a dev tell me?

In the patch notes for the latest patch, it states; Satchel objectives can now be 'captured' by destroying the target Now the only two destroyable objectives I have noticed in the game are on Red October (If anyone has seen any more, please tell) These being the welding shed, and the signal...
  4. DarkHunt3r

[Error] Map not displaying correctly (Random)

Since the patch (07/10/11) when I look at my map is can sometimes be offset and not display properly, mostly when this happens it is just a little and so the map is usable, but it has also happened when the map cannot be seen at all. This happens randomly, is not class or side specific and does...
  5. DarkHunt3r

[Tuning] Sort out the artillery and protection zones

Just played Spar*** As Allied commander, placed arty on the gullies, and it started to fire, the axis capture the gullies and then it says its an invalid target I mean cmon what are you supposed to call your arty on? your own troops? We still help the church why cant we arty the gullies? Needs...
  6. DarkHunt3r

New patch (23/9/11) made game unplayable

Installed the new patch when steam started and game has gone worse, much much worse. Sound issue is worse, had to start RO 3 times to get any sound going. Once in game the sound was terrible, constant crackles and pops, hitching and making the game struggle. FPS has dropped from an average of...
  7. DarkHunt3r

[Error] Several small bugs I have come across

There are several small bugs I have come across, not game breaking but rather irritating and will need to be looked at/ Some are more serious than others and I know you devs have your hands full with more serious issues now, just wanted to make a list to make sure you are aware of them SP...
  8. DarkHunt3r

[Tuning] very minor graphical glitch

Found a small graphical glitch on Spartanovka, it is minor and does not affect game play just adding so it can be fixed later, when serious issues have been fixed. In the NW corner of Spartanovka, there is a table/bench, which has a floating cup See screen shot below, just needs the spawn...
  9. DarkHunt3r

[Tuning] High latency and Ping after update

Since the last update, it seems the latency has risen. Before the update, I would join a server showing a ping of around 40 - 60, this would remain fairly consistent. If the server started to fill up the pings would rise as normal, a full server usually giving me a ping of around 80 - 100...