• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DarkHunt3r

December 14th "What We Are Up To"

Was I speaking to you? Moron And in what way am I acting like a child? Because I have an opinion that does not match yours? Because I am in a clan of nearly 70 people who have all more or less given up on this game? Because I expect to get what was promised and PAID for?
  2. DarkHunt3r

December 14th "What We Are Up To"

I couldn't actually vote for anything on your list... Why? Because they should of all been there in the game in the first place when it was released, now some 3 months later you are asking which parts of the game we already paid for do we want you to work on. You cannot imagine my...
  3. DarkHunt3r

# of Autos and Semi Autos

I can't decide if this is a i wanna use a bolt but getting my *** handed to me thread, or a slow the game down because it is to fast for me thread. Firstly this game is not and never will be RO:OST, it is RO:HoS, it is based on the battle for Stalingrad which was a predominately CQB engagement...
  4. DarkHunt3r

War movies to get you in the mood for RO2

One of the greatest all time war movies about the Eastern front Cross of Iron, they used lots of original war vehicles and equipment in the movie Cross Of Iron (1977) War movie - YouTube This is the full movie btw :) no need to thank me :)
  5. DarkHunt3r

Strange bug on CD Barracks

Hmmm has been a couple of weeks, perhaps the last patch has fixed it, to be honest I can't actually remember when, but it has been a while since I remember it happening. But then I haven't played much Fallen Fighters on CD recently You could be right and it is fixed, I will try to get on our CD...
  6. DarkHunt3r

Rounds are stupid

Or you could just simply play countdown which does swap attackers and defenders at the half way point
  7. DarkHunt3r

[Error] Throwing grenades prevents firing weapon

Sorry for not getting back sooner, I have been busy over the weekend. Anyway here is a link to the video I made of the bug happening. Please note there is no way to show the reload not working on the video due to when you try to reload nothing happens at all, but you can clearly see that after...
  8. DarkHunt3r

[Question] From lvl 75 to lvl 0?

He reached lvl 75 on what? As far as I am aware the weapons only go to lvl 50, so how did he reach lvl 75?
  9. DarkHunt3r

Pic inside:- Is it ok to TK back?

So instead of snitching to the police, they snitch to a gangbanger, way to go for being a hypocrite you moron
  10. DarkHunt3r

Thanks for the update. Do you know of the bug on Fallen Fighters where when you die you respawn with a MG but no pistol or grenade, no matter what class you had selected, you then have to reselect another class to get it back to normal or each subsequent round you will keep respawning with the...
  11. DarkHunt3r

I had itt tonight again, using an MP40, the MKB and the C86, didn't notice it when I was using the mosin sniper, but I may not have thrown a grenade I will try to get on our server tomorrow and if it is happening I will try to get you a video of it, the video wont actually show me pressing the...
  12. DarkHunt3r

I have noticed that if you throw a grenade, whether by a quick throw or by selecting the grenade, after you have thrown it you weapon does not fire straight away, you have to press fire several times, if that does not work you have to change weapon and then change back to get it to fire. You...
  13. DarkHunt3r

[Error] Falling under map @ spawn

I have had this happen on Apartments too, only since the last patch, initial spawn is ok, but after Objective A & B are captured selecting Spawn point one which spawns you by the wall on the west bridge I fell through map and died. I think one of the spawn points may be overlapping the wall...
  14. DarkHunt3r

This has only happened to me once, so I am not sure how repeatable it will be, I will check the error again next time it is possible for me to do so. I was playing against one other person on Barracks in CD mode, and the server was set to 5 bots per side, in CD with bots most of the time when...
  15. DarkHunt3r

[Crash] switch teams change class crash ro2

Can confirm switching teams and class does crash the game, I have not had a crash from the auto balance team swap though
  16. DarkHunt3r

Modding Guide by Susi

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction on tutorials on ways to edit the game type and create new ones? I don't need to alter maps or create models as such (that will come later) for now I just need to learn how to create new game types and implement them, and need to find some good...
  17. DarkHunt3r

More Maps

Your right of course there are good map makers, and they can use existing assets and import them, that is one of the few good things about the unreal engine, this drops the time down considerably, but DH was made on an earlier unreal engine and so other things are important, most importantly the...
  18. DarkHunt3r

More Maps

There will be maps of course, TWI will add more than just the one mentioned recently, also many modders have been starved recently of decent games to make maps for with so many publishers locking of their games. So I expect many maps will be made But you will have to be patient, good maps are...
  19. DarkHunt3r

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Walkthrough

Most probably because the single player campaign is so naff and buggy no one plays it, it is just a chore to play and offers no enjoyment
  20. DarkHunt3r

New AMD/ATI drivers

No it is not, try reading the release notes correctly New in Catalyst 11.11b: Delivers AMD CrossfireX performance scaling for (Elder Scrolls Skyrim and Assassin