• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

HUD options along the lines of popular Payday 2 mods

Hi guys - I have a very simple -- but hugely important (IMHO at least) suggestion for KF2. I've been playing a good amount of Payday 2 over the past 6 months. For those of you who are not familiar with the game... It's about "heists" (robbing banks, stealing diamonds, hitting an armored...
  2. G

Ro3 -- Happy 3rd Birthday Ro2 - Let's talk Ro3.

It might be hard to believe -- but today is the official 3rd birthday of Red Orchestra 2! I've had some great times with the game, and intend to get more out of it (especially now that my work schedule isn't such utter chaos). However, I think the 3rd year anniversary of the most recent...
  3. G

Fallout 3 with FWE + MMM mods = must play

Hey guys, I just wanted to express my enthusiasm and joy with my recent Fallout 3 experience. I played the game in 2008 on Playstation 3 and was generally favorable towards it. I enjoyed it and thought the setting was cool, but thought that the gameplay mechanics were gimmicky (I hate the VATs...
  4. G

Uncut footage from late 1800s to 1945?

Hey guys, This may be an amateur question because I've never really had to do any serious archival digging or citation for research before. I'm looking for some extensive and uncut historical footage from the late 19th century until 1945. Country of origin is irrelevant. I'm particularly...
  5. G

History Channel's "The World Wars"

Has anybody seen this? I actually remember getting really excited about it when I saw previews earlier this year.... I think it came out around Memorial Day (Which is an American holiday commemorating war veterans - it was on May 26th this year), but I only recently got around to watching it...
  6. G

This takes on a whole new meaning as an RO player

This song plays on the radio around me. To a normal person, it sounds like a pedophile creepily begging for automobiles... but the RO player - it's a call to arms, that even the youngest patriot can die in defense of the fatherland!! Kars4kids Jingle (1-8-7-7 kars for kids song Official Video)...
  7. G

A proposal : A NO HUD mutator or event or something

Just in case any new people don't know... you can disable your HUD in game by opening the console (default is ~) and entering ShowHUD (you can then quickly turn it on/off by hitting ~, then hitting the up arrow, then enter) So recently I've been playing RO with the HUD turned off and it's an...
  8. G

Play Classic Mode

We need more servers with people playing classic.... IMO, this is the pinnacle of the RO experience - tactical and thoughtful maneuvering, prolonged and suspenseful firefights, no nonsense bandaging after taking a deadly rifle round, and realistic battlefield interactions with the enemy...
  9. G

These options would improve the game drastically for me/others

1) Option to disable breathing sounds 2) Option to disable black/white while suppressed Two small things. On pen & paper I understand that they totally make sense, but in game it's really really detracting from my experience. I was able to live it for a while, but after all this time it's...
  10. G

RS 天皇陛下万歳

Banzai!!!!!
  11. G

How much time does it take to make a RO2 map?

First - if you've created a map, how many hours did you invest? Second - I've never used the SDK... I'd have to learn. But after a quick look at the tutorials Danh made - I'm confident I can do it. How many hours do you think it would take me? I have a great map idea, I just want to get a...
  12. G

Level Design How much time does it take to make a RO2 map?

First - if you've created a map, how many hours did you invest? Second - I've never used the SDK... I'd have to learn. But after a quick look at the tutorials Danh made - I'm confident I can do it. How many hours do you think it would take me? I have a great map idea, I just want to get a...
  13. G

[Game] Age of Empires II HD

Anyone else playing this? I love it!! To be fair, I actually never really stopped playing AoEII. For the past 6 years or so me and my brother would play some comp stomp once every few months. When I heard this was coming out, I was overjoyed. Long story Yesterday I played with a history...
  14. G

Can I disable the breathing sound with an ini tweak?

The constant heavy breathing is really starting to annoy me... is there any way I can turn it off?
  15. G

I love you Tripwire

I'm sorry I ever said bad things about you :( All the work you've done in the past year has been amazing. You've displayed stoicism and resolve and, with a ton of firm affection and attention after launch - and upcoming maps mods and vehicles, RO2 is shaping into what might be the most...
  16. G

A few of my suggested options

I don't know how the rest of the community feels (feel free to chime in), but I would personally like if options were added for: 1) Breathing sound (it's really really loud... kind of cool some of the time when I'm rifle sniping, but in the midst of combat it breaks immersion) 2) Capture...
  17. G

Just a few suggested options

I don't know how the rest of the community feels (feel free to chime in), but I would personally like if options were added for: 1) Breathing sound (it's really really loud... kind of cool like 5% of the time when I'm rifle sniping, but in the middle of combat it breaks immersion) 2) Capture...
  18. G

Please add some simple volume adjustments

I would really like it if you could implement a volume control (or toggle on/off) for breathing and the capture objective music. The really loud breathing while hoding shift, I find it to be an immersion breaker. It's kind of cool and dramatic when you're on top a building shooting at someone...
  19. G

Renaming game modes before Rising Storm?

I guess this is kind of a follow up to the "Is Classic a suitable name?" thread. Personally, I think we need to get rid of those messages that pop up when joining a server... "Classic mode is slower paced and has limited functions" or something like... Makes it sound terrible. It even seems...
  20. G

We need a classic mode event

Judging by the other thread, a lot of people agree with me. We need to organize a time and place (probably the 40-1 classic server) to all hop on. I've been waiting since August (when my brother moved to Chicago) in order to play Ro2. I just bought a new gaming set up and no is freaking...