• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SnowyOak

[Error] Negative points for team wounds after auto balance

We all know that you see an enemy name in allied colors when you kill them and get auto balanced. But, as the person who got auto balanced, any damage you did to the original enemy team now counts as team wounds. For instance, I'm playing the axis. I meet an allied player in a hallway and we...
  2. SnowyOak

Wolga Tournament LIVE!

Hey all, The tournament is underway and I'm very pleased to bring you the first broadcasted match today! As a reminder, matches will be live @ Own3d and you can follow on twitter where I'll be announcing new match times/dates! http://www.twitter.com/roladder The match vids are also being...
  3. SnowyOak

Where's the updated game manual?

Where is the updated game manual that was released as a WIP months ago? After 200 hours into the game, I still find new things on a daily basis that make me scratch my head. It would be great if I could open it up and find what I needed. We have no official source of information about RO2. At...
  4. SnowyOak

[Error] Keyboard jamming

I've had an issue with my keyboard locking up after pressing some keys together. I can't say exactly how to reproduce it, but it locks up the majority of the keyboard until the game is entirely restarted. http://youtu.be/_jiAw37We2k
  5. SnowyOak

Should ammo refills reset ability to resup MGers?

Title. After resupplying an LMG user, should an ammo resupply point reset your ability to resupply LMGers? In other words, do you pick up more LMG ammo at the ammo resupply points? EDIT: Yes it does. X_X
  6. SnowyOak

What happened to the old "new" pickup system?

I know we're out of beta, technically, but I was playing today when I came across a few weapons on the ground. Trying to pick up a grenade, I first picked up a pistol followed by a rifle and Finally the grenade I was wanting. The rifle and pistol added a ton of weight and left me moving sluggish...
  7. SnowyOak

ROladder Opening cup Live!

ROladder has closed, but I will still be bringing you competitive matches of RO2! Make sure you check the thread frequently to see the matches! Hello, Everyone! The ROladder Opening cup is finally underway! We're working hard to bring you as much of the action as possible at the livestream...
  8. SnowyOak

Looking for a few replays!

If you're a server admin and have one recorded, specifically with countdown mode, I'd really like a copy of that file. Thanks, ROladder.net broadcast team <3
  9. SnowyOak

I'm MGer and I resupply MGer

How does that work? Oh wait, this ammo drum doesn't have my name stamped on it... :P
  10. SnowyOak

Found you!

Oh, TWI so sneaky. I knew I had seen this guy before when I first launched Ice cave. Kinda like an easter egg, IMO :P
  11. SnowyOak

New patch, what was in it?

15.4 mb
  12. SnowyOak

This made me laugh

Hope you enjoy it too. http://lol.desire-z.us/2011/11/this-war.html
  13. SnowyOak

ROladder match being streamed soon!

We're playing a competitive match between Project twilight and Rage today; come by the stream and watch as players duke it out 6v6 Countdown. http://www.own3d.tv/ROladder
  14. SnowyOak

Competitive matches braodcast tomorrow

Hello, RO2 fans! ROLadder.net is beginning the ladder season with plenty new exciting matches! We've just finished broadcasting one for today, and more are planned tomorrow! Come check it out if you'd like to see some RO2 players at the top of their game duking it out for ladder points...
  15. SnowyOak

Help me OC my cpu

I'm completely new to overclocking. Obviously I need a better cooler for my cpu, right now it's stock, and I'd love some info from the community. First, the computer specifications: AMD phenom 2 955 black edition @ 3.2ghz <-has an unlocked multiplier. What does that mean? 8gb kingston ram...
  16. SnowyOak

Countdown, the underappreciated game mode

I noticed today that the countdown servers are at an all time low for RO2. I'm confident that the game's traffic will pick up with the new patch fixing issues for many of the players, but I think the main game type for most RO2 players right now is territory. Now, don't get me wrong, I do love...
  17. SnowyOak

My laptop can run RO2, here are the specs

I just wanted to share this information with everyone. Maybe it will be useful for the devs somehow. Intel core 2 duo @ 2.0 ghz Appcompat score MeasuredCPUScore=207.382782 CompatLevelComposite=4 CompatLevelCPU=5 CompatLevelGPU=4 It has an Nvidia Geforce GTX 260m "Cuda" with 1gb memory RO2...
  18. SnowyOak

Should other classes be unlocked by riflemen?

In other words, should the game require X number of riflemen be selected before someone could pick assault, followed by another X number of riflemen before another could be picked? Should this be for just realism or a server option? Just a thought I had.
  19. SnowyOak

[Error] Speactator mode breaks when CD rounds end

The round halftime screen appears and gets stuck, every time. It's gonna be impossible to spectate a CD match without constantly disconnecting and reconnecting until this gets fixed. Reproducibility: Join a CD game as spectator and the round halftime screen should get stuck when the round ends...
  20. SnowyOak

What are the plans for a demo system?

I've tried using the demorec function, which I understand was a part of the UE3 engine, but it lags the game while recording and won't properly replay a demo file at all. I play to shoutcast competitive matches of RO2 and demos are pretty necessary to make that possible. Are there plans to make...