• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SnowyOak

New Competition : CUP CTF by {G.F.A}

Hey, everyone! I'm happy to announce that I've paired up with GFA to shoutcast the matches live on my stream! You can watch them live on Sunday here: http://www.twitch.tv/fieldsofblue If you'd like to follow the channel for live updates, you will need to register an account with twitch.tv
  2. SnowyOak

Wolga Tournament LIVE!

We're several weeks in and the competition is staying strong. Check the youtube playlist for new videos and watch the stream, www.own3d.tv/roladder , today at 21:00 CET for ITAK vs FK live!
  3. SnowyOak

[Error] Negative points for team wounds after auto balance

We all know that you see an enemy name in allied colors when you kill them and get auto balanced. But, as the person who got auto balanced, any damage you did to the original enemy team now counts as team wounds. For instance, I'm playing the axis. I meet an allied player in a hallway and we...
  4. SnowyOak

What went wrong with RO2 (Constructive)

Nothing really "wrong" with it; the game is what it is and some people simply don't agree with it or don't enjoy it as much as others.
  5. SnowyOak

does fired bullets gets deleted after dead??

/SHRUG I had heard from a little birdy that TWI said it was a limitation. I have no idea one way or the other. Glad to hear the mut solves this issue; excited to play it more!
  6. SnowyOak

does fired bullets gets deleted after dead??

They disappear when you die, yes. I've heard it's a limitation of the engine. Your latency to the server will show you as dead before you fire the bullet, so the server doesn't count the shot. You'll experience it less with lower latency.
  7. SnowyOak

Client side vs server side hit reg. dont they BOTH have issues?

Client side has drawbacks, but in a community as small as the RO2 one that's split internationally, it gives everyone the chance to play together. I'd say the benefits greatly outweigh the costs.
  8. SnowyOak

Wolga Tournament LIVE!

Hey all, The tournament is underway and I'm very pleased to bring you the first broadcasted match today! As a reminder, matches will be live @ Own3d and you can follow on twitter where I'll be announcing new match times/dates! http://www.twitter.com/roladder The match vids are also being...
  9. SnowyOak

Where's the updated game manual?

Yosh, you are the best. <3333 :IS2:
  10. SnowyOak

Should I bother yet or wait?

I guess I figured he hadn't bought it yet.
  11. SnowyOak

What kind of PC does this game require?

RO2 is surprisingly demanding. I'd say a modern quad core cpu of 3ghz or more plus a medium-high end quality GPU will work great. Alot of people say the CPU is more important then the GPU, but I upgraded from my AMD 955 BE to my i7 2600 with no more then 5 fps increase with the same GPU. If I...
  12. SnowyOak

Should I bother yet or wait?

I'd say wait, not because the gameplay is THAT bad but because I'm not convinced that ROclassic will bring back the community. Right now I see anywhere between 400-200 players on during prime hours, and that counts bots. You might be better off saving your money if a few months after classic...
  13. SnowyOak

That's the whole point of this thread... to ask the devs what's the progress, if any, on the manual itself... /facepalm
  14. SnowyOak

Why should I have to come to the forums for every little question I have when they've already put out a game manual which, as they stated, would be updated periodically? Do you honestly think it would be better for either party if I had to ask every question and then wait for one of the forum...
  15. SnowyOak

[Error] Keyboard jamming

I do not, and I would have heard the beep sound when it enables as well as seen the alert pop up :)
  16. SnowyOak

Well, besides the fact that I still have unanswered questions about the various nuances of the game, I'm curious where the progress to the game manual has brought it since the first release. I know I'm not entirely alone in having questions and since we don't already have some official source...
  17. SnowyOak

Where is the updated game manual that was released as a WIP months ago? After 200 hours into the game, I still find new things on a daily basis that make me scratch my head. It would be great if I could open it up and find what I needed. We have no official source of information about RO2. At...
  18. SnowyOak

I live RO2.

Who the heck uses CRT anymore?
  19. SnowyOak

[Error] Keyboard jamming

I've had an issue with my keyboard locking up after pressing some keys together. I can't say exactly how to reproduce it, but it locks up the majority of the keyboard until the game is entirely restarted. http://youtu.be/_jiAw37We2k
  20. SnowyOak

To the 2FJG server admins

Their server has crashed on me 3 times tonight WITHOUT the anti-lag mut. I'm getting irritated at the not gaining honor and levels after long matches. Gonna avoid it until they reapply the mutator, I suppose.