• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. GeneralGinger

[Game] Black Light: Retribution

http://blacklight.perfectworld.com/ It's a fps :rolleyes: Shooter that completely free to play. They did make a retail version of it, but it came to low sales I'm guessing from being launched at the same time as one of the CoD. It has all the flags and whistles of any other paid game. It can...
  2. GeneralGinger

Bayonets and pre-oreder

So since people that got bayonets for pre-ordering already have them,does this mean that when they level their rifles to 25 they get dual bayonets?:D Same with mkb/avt, will we see a uprising of dual wielding monsters? Silly thread is silly.:)
  3. GeneralGinger

The car in apartments is..

Quite angered with to be here.:p
  4. GeneralGinger

Field of screams

So ever since beta on barracks I've been hearing screams from the open field on the left of the final cap building. It's wierd since you hear both russian and german screams, but nobody else is around or even near me. Anybody else get this?
  5. GeneralGinger

Pre-order Unlocks

I've been thinking about the pre-order unlocks for a bit.:rolleyes: Mostly the bayonets for the rifles though.For some reason the more i think about them having the unlocks available, but still have to rank rank from lvl 0, the more it bothers me. Yes, i can live with this, but it's just one of...
  6. GeneralGinger

[Question] Hero

I guess i finally ran into some problems with the stats.:o it seems i need to be a worse soldier to get the hero rank. http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542905319992325183/9138C81DDA119C668F1DD89784FEDCAB40413357/
  7. GeneralGinger

[Error] Achivement bug

So i was playing on the apartments and going about my business when suddenly I start getting achievements that no one probably has yet(idk the global stats arent up yet on steam.) i got the gold and plat kill for just killing people,all the firing the gats, and all the fix bayonets. It it were...
  8. GeneralGinger

Omg i has bayonet.

So i just played a few games, and chose a rifleman that, to my surprise had a bayonet. this filled me with such joy that i waited until i snuck up on someone to stab them in the back he died.:IS2: now fast forward a few minutes.going around doing ww2 stuff shooting jumping cowering. that when i...
  9. GeneralGinger

[Error] Just 2 that I've stumbled apon.

1.) It seems that the game doesn't like when you alt tab from the game and rejoin mid game, as it seems to have a habit of turning the little compass map green. All the little signs and what not are there, but the ground and everything underneath them is all green.It also seems to make a wierd...
  10. GeneralGinger

Single player Campaign

So with the news of a single player campaign this brings a new question to the table for many of us. Which will we play first, single player or multiplayer.Since for most games it always seems the single player is tons better then the multiplayer. This is for the benefit of both the community...