• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. HellBilly

FOV ... why is it so narrow ?

thank you but i dont seem to be able to get it to work and i have no idea where the config file is
  2. HellBilly

FOV ... why is it so narrow ?

why is field of view so narrow in the settings ? is there a console command to fix it
  3. HellBilly

firefight ... TDM

i have a couple questions how many TDM maps are there ? and are there any US server that run TDM only that are not owned/ran by TWI ? also hats of to TWI for the massive performance boot on RO2
  4. HellBilly

How is it so far?

the performance is great !!! i cant believe how great it runs great job TWI
  5. HellBilly

Your Ideal Relaunch of RO2

the free weekend is the 2nd launch i check back every week or so to see whats up .. im sure im not alone i sure hope it goes smooth
  6. HellBilly

free weekend .. ETA .. and state of the game

thank you for the link moe i sure hope the game is ready for the free weekend i really hope to see better frame rates
  7. HellBilly

free weekend .. ETA .. and state of the game

i was wondering if a free weekend was still in the works and what state the game is in ... performance .. graphics ..ect. judging by the forums its still in bad shape please dont have a free weekend till the game is ready for a free weekend it is the best shot the game has to bring in...
  8. HellBilly

Consider this, all ye who still have hope..

if they wait to get the bugs out .. make it run a bit better then have a free weekend after the cod/bf noise ... i can see a big boost in player count and for players like me ... make the maps TDM ready but if they have that free weekend and its not running good .. thats it nobody...
  9. HellBilly

2 maps for TDM !!!!

lol thanks dex :D but really ........ im mike tyson
  10. HellBilly

2 maps for TDM !!!!

im trying to enjoy ro "diversity" thats what countdown and firefight is all about a new gamemode other then TE but with 4 maps its gonna be hard to do gamers are not stupid ... they are not gonna spend money on a game when the the commitment is not there 4 maps .."we'll send more later"...
  11. HellBilly

2 maps for TDM !!!!

lol .. yeah i stepped into a hornets nest but i dont want the thread to be deleted ... im sure there will be custom maps for firefight but to bring in the new players with the kind of numbers we need to support tdm requires that TW give TDM the respect and support it needs or the new...
  12. HellBilly

2 maps for TDM !!!!

yep i dont like classes why ? because if you have a slow loading PC you'll never get the class you want like in ro1 .. 2 snipers per map
  13. HellBilly

2 maps for TDM !!!!

i might have bought ro2 on sale without TDM but yeah TDM is really the reason i bought it ... form this post will ro2 bring in new players http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=54370&highlight=classes&page=3 and this one from So will people be buying this game outside the...
  14. HellBilly

2 maps for TDM !!!!

i am not a new customer im not even a new RO player .. although i admit i diudnt play much ro1 smg recoil was crazy can i ? if i already played the beta for those making fun .. less sales means less support for your game and game mode type this has already caused about 20 sales from my...
  15. HellBilly

2 maps for TDM !!!!

i understand that moe .. i really do .. but unless TDM gets the support and respect that it needs from TW theres really no point we already got no support and no respect from EA and Activision might aswell stay there instead of learning and getting use the the movement of a new game after...
  16. HellBilly

2 maps for TDM !!!!

thank you sir i think you should rethink fallen fighters not being a TDM map sure its not gonna have 32vs32 but it could be the best tdm rifle map that ive played in along time i understand and am thankful of the ammount of work TW has done and still has to do before release for this game so i...
  17. HellBilly

2 maps for TDM !!!!

till the stock maps like fallenfighters are tdm im done if they are not ready by realease date .. thats fine but and it satnds now there are no plans at all to make any of the other maps compatible for firefight game mode and thets just wrong are you saying here that fallenfighters and the...
  18. HellBilly

2 maps for TDM !!!!

no thank you sir there is no reason why the other maps cant be TDM aswell
  19. HellBilly

2 maps for TDM !!!!

i own ever tripwire game I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER till TDM gets the respect and support the it deserves from tripwire
  20. HellBilly

2 maps for TDM !!!!

looks like i can just leave this game behind then thanks for taking my money im glad my friends waited to buy the game