• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. skewp

Wanna know why I haven't been enjoying the game?

You should check the prices of components in Europe. That's all I'm going to say.
  2. skewp

i7 2600k - and it's deffinitely not a waste, if you can afford it.
  3. skewp

Funny guy, even the 2500k is too expensive for the general crowd. Meaning hard working students aged 20-25 who have to pay college expenses as well as their gaming. Given the fact that AMD's latest FX series was a complete embarrasing fail the sandy bridge prices have even grown slightly more...
  4. skewp

Elite Rifleman - Bolt-action

Lol in this game you can snipe people with the MP40...how exactly can you not snipe them with the semi auto rifle? What a silly argument. There's absolutely no need for a bolt action rifle for long ranged shots. The semi auto works EXACTLY the same. Even the Mkb can snipe people 300-400 meters away.
  5. skewp

I'm a ROOST player, and what the hell is RO2?

Do you take everything so literally? I'm clearly pointing out the accuracy problem in this game. Not my gaming skill, which is, I assure you, far more than adequate for playing this very very easy and casual FPS.
  6. skewp

True, no doubt about it. I won't deny anything you said. I guess I just feel the need to write stuff like this because of the massive disapointment this game turned out to be in my eyes. I preordered, looked forward to it, played it when it came out, defended TWI and expected changes...nothing...
  7. skewp

Just Bought The Game...

Blatant lies.
  8. skewp

I am liking the direction of R02

It's the only illogical logical argument when I see crap about stop momentum on a game forum. The stuff people find to complain about is horendously ridiculous when there's so many OTHER things to bash in RO2.
  9. skewp

I am liking the direction of R02

It's quite amusing how everyone here presumes about COD when nobody obviously never even heard about promod. You're talking about tactics in RO2? You realise how many hours of training it takes to get good at cod4PROMOD to the point of being able to play with your team of 5 players and take down...
  10. skewp

Wow, that many? And tactical? Damn I must have been playing some other game then, when all those tactics seemed to disapear once you get sniped across the map with a bolt action rifle while sprinting 10 times in a row. Don't get me wrong, I find my gaming taste to be extremelly open to anything...
  11. skewp

I don't remember the last time I played this game for more than 5 minutes. I've just given up trying. I'm having too much fun playing other stuff, BF3 (which has problems too ofc), Skyrim, and now I got a SWTOR beta invite for this weekend. Theres is absolutely NOTHING about RO2 that can make...
  12. skewp

just my 2 cents

With the amount of 2 cents everyone's been giving you would expect this forum to reach market value of millions.
  13. skewp

Poor performance with High End Rig

No man, it's you. TWI made this jesuslike game for us to enjoy and it runs like butter. It's not them, shame on you, go get a better rig for christ sakes! Damn some people are so ungrateful when it comes to paying for a mailfunctioned product :rolleyes:
  14. skewp

BF3 vs RO2

BC2 was a console port, BF3 is not. You're talking trash. I bet you a 100 bucks a person who can actually play FPS with a controller would destroy you in RO2 if it had real controller support.
  15. skewp

BF3 vs RO2

Honestly, just a wild guess. The servers I play on show mostly 30 or less ping in Battlelog though I'm not so sure about that. But concerning hit detection and gameplay in general, I believe it's more than safe to say that it runs at 40-50 ping. I never see people jumping from place to place...
  16. skewp

BF3 vs RO2

Horse****.............
  17. skewp

BF3 vs RO2

Well, I bought BF3, and have been playing it all this time. Guess what, I don't care about the fact there are no broken pictures, chairs and other furniture and debris inside the buildings and other bull**** people seem to point out just to trash BF3. The game runs great, solid, lagless fps no...
  18. skewp

Hear me rant!

You're kidding right? The game is the 'culprit', stop being stupid.
  19. skewp

Playerbase is getting weaker and weaker...

You can fix a 7.92 gunshot wound in 1 second in RO2, then just keep on shuffling. They're both just games...