• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Krobar

Informational Team and Class Selection Screens

For everyone who played Ostfront I'm going to bring back a well known sight, and for those of you who haven't, a little history and detail. Be it through mutators or direct development, I would like to see these screens return in some way or form in RO2. These screens do not only give...
  2. Krobar

Facial Expressions and Mouth Movement.

I really want to note that before TW takes that big step to advertise the new modes they look at something that could make critics, or any new player, feel that the avatars are bland and "lack detail" and as thread title states that is facial expressions and mouth movement. I don't know if...
  3. Krobar

Ponies?

Seriously TW... *Sigh* Well I'll have to find a new sig, I guess.
  4. Krobar

[Game] Blockade Runner

Its like Minecraft in space! Runs on voxel engine, here's the website: http://blockaderunnergame.com/ Looks bad ***, played a bit of the alpha a month ago, some versions are free, newest ones aren't, pay once pay for it all, the earlier you pay the less you pay, yadda yadda.
  5. Krobar

Squad Selection as default.

So when one loads into a server, they choose their team and then their role; but what some people don't know is there is another tab to that role selection screen! Yes the squad layouts! Now if this tab the default when loading in players would choose what squad they went into as a rifleman or...
  6. Krobar

How are APCs going to work, Tripwire?

First off I'd like to say, I know threads with the same topic have arisen before, and I've gone through at least 5, but I have yet to find a definite straight forward answer, that's why I've posted this thread. Well if at this current moment there is no way to get in and out of the vehicles we...
  7. Krobar

Punkbusta.exe missing?

So I have PunkBuster for RO2 but when I get into a server and kicks me because apparently I don't have punkbusta.exe, when I do. What gives?
  8. Krobar

March 3rd 2012. The Thought Police Come to Life.

For all of you that are worried about SOPA and PIPA, I'm worried that they were just big coverups (or working as such) for the Authorization for Use of Military Force as embedded in the latest version of the National Defense Authorization Act. I was on the internet on my smartphone at the bus...
  9. Krobar

Unboxing by clueless kid. New to title opinion.

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad Unboxing/Review? - YouTube Somewhat pointless post just for hahas somewhat. This kid is obviously young and never encountered anything RO related. Tripwire did succeed in attracting a new community but keeping one? Different story for a different post...
  10. Krobar

Fallout 4 Idea

To all the Fallout fans out there, we know Fo4, the last Fallout game Bethesda is licensed to make will eventually come out, and hopefully be the best so far, or at least as good as Fo3. Here's an idea I've had for a while.... The year is 2049, you are born in a town in central Massachusetts...
  11. Krobar

Too bad this is only for BF3... For now.

Ultimate Battlefield 3 Simulator - The Gadget Show - YouTube Is RO2 compatibility too much to ask for?
  12. Krobar

Ammunition

This is for the presentation and weight of ammunition for your weapons. In early RO:OST you had to pick up all the individual clips or magazines. In current RO:OST you pick up all the ammo in a pouch. In RO2 all the ammo is with the weapon. The question behind this is which do you...
  13. Krobar

Questions about features.

SMG recoil is now correct but the MG recoil is much less than Ostfront's while hip firing and much more than Ostfront's when set up on the bi-pod. Problem? I think so. You lose half your health in the current state much too fast. And the damage isn't slowly effecting its just about instant, as...
  14. Krobar

T-35

Yes, the giant 5 turret tank, not necessarily in the streets of Stalingrad, but in the outskirts or at the battle of Kursk. It's just too epic to be ignored and not in-game. I would also like to know if anyone is planning a mod with it. I mean it was flawed horribly as it suffered from...
  15. Krobar

Ladders.

I find that the ladder climb speed is a bit fast in RO2. If I noticed correctly the speed did decrease since the beta but is still very fast. At 7:20 Grain Elevator - Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad gameplay - YouTube I find the Resistance and Liberation's climb speed is a bit more...
  16. Krobar

Peripheral Vision and Soldiers Speaking

Alright first off the peripheral vision seems to be messed up to help people see enemies. I've noticed that the peripheral vision indicators only show up showing enemies pass by and not friendlies as well. Sneaky sneaky TW but I caught you! I think it's best to make it make sense and have the...
  17. Krobar

[Crash] Map Changing

When changing maps at times with a full server I have had the predicament of the game crashing this happens more when the server is full or nearly full and more on pavlov's house than any other map. Also when it crashes it likes to wipe the memory of my stats that I earned on the previous map.
  18. Krobar

Why do we have a radar?

To the Devs: Question: Who's idea was it to make the compass a radar? and why? Question: Will an actual compass be implemented soon? (server option?) I define this compass radar thing as a "doohicky" cant understand it at all at the VERY least put the proper cardinal directions somewhere on...
  19. Krobar

Countdown Timer

I remember seeing a request for one a few weeks ago so I made one up for those who don't have one. Took a whole 2 minutes! http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Red+Orchestra+2%3A+Heroes+of+Stalingrad&month=09&day=13&year=2011&hour=00&min=00&sec=00&p0=179
  20. Krobar

Um... guys? You seeing this?

Has anyone noticed that all the uploaded video has all been in the "relaxed" mode? I mean the "radar" compass. The "seewhoshotyou" thing after you die. Other various thing...