• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Linoleum

The height of the character models...

are the height of the KF characters the same as the RO characters? cheers.
  2. Linoleum

How long did it take for you contest map to appear?

Hey, just wondering how long it takes to get the map on moddb, i uploaded mine but it says 'Authorisation can take a couple of days', so im a bit anxious that it wont go on in time:eek: thanks.
  3. Linoleum

Beta Map KF-Outpost13_Beta1

My KF competition map entry: Map Name: Outpost13 (KF-Outpost13_beta1) Beta Number: Beta 1 Playable: Yes Description of map: A battered outpost of deep muddy trenches and dark tunnels located within the midland countryside. What testing is wanted: bugs/exploits/gameplay issues/graphical...
  4. Linoleum

Level Design A few mapping Q's

Hey I searched for but couldn't find any proper answers for my questions, so here goes: 1. Can someone explain the proper procedure (or point me in the direction of a tut) for setting up the trader, ive sorted out getting to her, but i dont get teleported outside the trader doors and just get...
  5. Linoleum

Level Design Zombievolume question...

quick question about zombie volumes: do they only spawn zeds when the player cannot see them? or does the volume not recognize when the player is near the zombie volume
  6. Linoleum

Level Design [WIP] KF-TheTrenches

A work in progress (alpha stage), been workin on it a while, thought i'd post some screenies cos im bored... The map is basically a gritty trench system, has a bit of a story behind it, will be a medium sized map with 3 or 4 traders, and trench gates/doors. also the map name is not final...
  7. Linoleum

Level Design Cant play my map?

hey y'all workin on a map but i cant play test it (just crashes). What basic actors do i need ta play the damn thing? i have a zoneinfo, terraininfo, and 6 player starts. for RO u use the ROlevelinfo, but i cnt find the KFlevelinfo? cheers n beers
  8. Linoleum

TWI new game, Killing Floor screenies...

posted this in another thread and its on the KF forums. thought i'd make a new thread for everyone to see? http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/45623/Tripwire-Interactive-Announces-Killing-Floor it actually looks great (the mod was anyway!).
  9. Linoleum

Level Design How to use heightmap conversion software?

Im really confused about how to use this: http://www.lilchips.com/dgunreal/tools-hmcs.asp Im not sure how to export the heightmap and then flip it, then bring it back into the map. Basically I want to create some diagonal trenches but the terrain in unrealed can only have smooth diagonal lines...
  10. Linoleum

Level Design Terrain Issue/Question

Basically i have two terrains one for the normal level and one for the floor of a trench system. i copied and pasted the first terrain to make the trench floor terrain. i was wondering if they have to align up or something? because when im changing the levels in the two terrains it keeps...
  11. Linoleum

Game will not load up. Error Message.

Game worked fine, been playing since it was released up until i updated my graphic card driver (ATI radeon 9600). and now i try to start the game it starts to load and then i get this message: Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: AuthenticAMD...
  12. Linoleum

Are tha' mods saving RO for you?

Alot of talk about RO dying in 'ere nowadays! I rarely play RO anymore, maybe once or twice a week at the most, but ive been following the mods since birth, and i gotta say they are all coming on fast and great. I know i will enjoy playing vanilla RO a bit more 'cos when these mods are out they...
  13. Linoleum

green bouncing mg bullets?

ive been playing ostfront for a few weeks now and noticed that mg42's tank mgs etc (not smg's or rifles) have greenish bullets (when flying through the air and ricoshaying off things) they also seem to bounce unrealisticly, i noticed it rarely happend in the mod but the problem seems to be...
  14. Linoleum

Advice

hey guys, im a player of the UT mod version and i just purchased ostfront thru steam today and downloaded it, all runs great, except the loading times are really long, i only have 512 ram and im looking to get another 512 soon, just wondering if these problems are because of not enough ram? i...