• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ossius

Free head movement/ Track IR support ever?

I've been playing War Thunder and ARMA 3, but I realized the one game I really want this free looking support for is Red Orchestra 2. I know its very late and seeing any revolutionary changes like a Free look system ALA ARMA series is a long shot, but I think it would be very beneficial IMO to...
  2. Ossius

RS Rising Storm Release Date: May 30, 2013

Here we goooooo again..... They just lost my sale. Way too early people. There is some serious polish needing to be done to RS before release.
  3. Ossius

RO2 Update from 22.5.2013 - what is it supposed to change?

I got a 2GB Rising storm patch on the day in question. I live in USA. I gave up trying to download all these updates with my slow connection :(
  4. Ossius

Suppression is nonsense and should be removed

Bullets crack on the ground two meters from you, dust puffs up, you flinch, your eyes close from the specks of dirt littering your face. You open your eyes and your vision is blurry. Is your rifle aiming at the same point on the distance? No. Suppression morons. /thread.
  5. Ossius

Binocular war stories

I just decided one time "I'm going to get that achievement even if it kills me. "UUUUUUUURRRRAAAAAAAAH *SMACK*" Took him completely unaware on the side of the face, probably one of the most satisfying kills I've had on RO2. The guy started to laugh hysterically over the VOIP when he saw the...
  6. Ossius

Open Beta coming soon.......

No, there was promised a free content patch six months after release by tripwire. It was going to include new maps, new vehicles, and new weapons. (granted we have nice maps now) I don't blame them for not making that mark, the game had a rough launch and they had to focus on other things...
  7. Ossius

Open Beta coming soon.......

They told us we would have the T70, Panzer 3, Half tracks.... "Soon"
  8. Ossius

Rising Storm Invitation Beta is live!

How do you get keys from PC gamer and other third party sites?
  9. Ossius

This is wrong :(
  10. Ossius

Hold the line gentlemen!
  11. Ossius

Is... we must hold out hope.
  12. Ossius

Like IS2 is doing? ;)
  13. Ossius

[QUOTE=Au
  14. Ossius

EDIT: Read that wrong, I thought I was getting a RS key....
  15. Ossius

Woah woah, that is not how one tames an IS2. One must coax it softly and lure it close with promise of killing germans together. You must be sure though and don't stutter. The mighty IS2 respects power and confidence, much like a woman, my comrade.
  16. Ossius

♫Well, I'd catch a grenade for you.♫
  17. Ossius

What is your ideal RO2 map?

Leningrad from RO1 was THE perfect map IMO. Building fights, Street fights, Sewer fights, tank combined arms, all wrapped into a pretty package. The last fight on the bridge was always epic on all sides.
  18. Ossius

Free Aim Red Orchestra 2

I'm the opposite, I wish RO2's ironsight free aim was in every FPS game.
  19. Ossius

Which gun has the best sight picture (no scopes)?

Practice hipfiring, learning to peg a target from 20-30m from the hip is a invaluable skill.
  20. Ossius

Biased Adminship?

I say this to all these topics about Admin abuse. Right or wrong, the Admin pays for their piece of digital property, they can do whatever they want to whoever they want who comes onto their server. They make the rules. People could ban you for not liking the color purple and they should...