• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

2Fangz

Do you understand how incredibly ridiculous what you've just said is? You're saying that because you want to avoid a strike, you are not going to respond to the "attempts" (although I'd say they were successes) made on you. By implication, you're saying that responding to these attempts would...
  2. S

2Fangz

Walo Wizard, I believe it is the joint opinion of the community that you are, in fact, very angry. If you did not take the community's opinion to heart, then surely you would not keep coming back to these forums where none other than the community you love so much is posting (the love doesn't...
  3. S

Smoke effects need some changes.

edit: on 2nd thought, I don't even want to argue with someone who says the M32 is a bad idea vs FPs. Seriously lol, I'm not doing it
  4. S

That's a bit vague, by that logic counterstrike would also be entirely about luck
  5. S

This is just plain silly. Are you associating playing MW3 with KF gamesense? Take a look at the guy's KF videos - a majority of them are in bioticslab (small hallways) and almost always with a demoman present. If a demoman can topscore on bioticslab and the team doesn't wipe, then clearly the...
  6. S

Overpenetration

Personally I disagree because I think it would make things too easy. Some doors you can shoot through (like on biolabs, there's a hole in some of them), but where there isn't, it's something you have to factor in when you weld.
  7. S

Go to this dude's channel. Click any KF video, and see if there's a demoman playing.
  8. S

Favorite Weapons.

Well, let's see. It solos 6-man HoE fleshpounds without a reload without the user taking damage, solos 6-man HoE scrakes without a reload without the user taking damage, is amazing for crowd-control, kills sirens/husks in a single shot on 5-man HoE and below (not that getting 2 shots is that...
  9. S

Favorite Weapons.

The M14 because it's OP, the M32 because it's OP, the MP5 because it's OP, and the hunting shotgun because it's OP.
  10. S

Tactics Leveling Your Medic Class

Yeah, COD4 had its flaws, but it was still a fun game. You're right about the promod point, it's utterly pointless to play that when CS exists. Where COD4 shines is for pubbing - it isn't a competitive game (not that the CODs have ever been) and never will be. The only people who try to tell you...
  11. S

Tactics Leveling Your Medic Class

okay what I mean at least say COD>5, the ones before that had tons more skill than KF lol
  12. S

Death overrides win

I hope they never fix this, it allows for some of the finest trolling possible. You're the only one left, several people need the achievement, you kill the patriarch, then hit your suicide key. Priceless :cool: No but really, I've never had this happen when I've actually needed the map. I think...
  13. S

.44 Magnums acting weird for anyone else?

Untrue, a support could use a katana and magnum instead of an axe, and a medic could go xbow/MP5/magnum due to the magnum weighing so little. It's unfortunate that lazy coding trumps balance, but whatever. The magnum glitch was pretty hilarious, but I guess it was saturating the gameplay.
  14. S

Why the Christmas skins should stay.

Fool. Flee while you still can. It's much, much worse
  15. S

Zounds?

I was expecting something about Shakespeare Anyway no, do you have any idea how terrible this is in TF2? No wait that's because TF2 is terrible to begin with. It's still a terrible mechanic, it gets abused way too easily
  16. S

How do you like the new weapons?

I was going to say something about the .44s being more fun, but then I noticed your name
  17. S

Killing Floor - offensive.

Fair enough, then we disagree. In an ideal world I'd agree with you, it shouldn't be sexist to use just "he." It's simply shorter, so it's easier and more practical. But you know how things are now :eek: It has to be explicitly stated that both genders are being acknowledged, or it has to be...
  18. S

No offense to you but you simply didn't click the link :p Here's what I was referring to http://i.imgur.com/JTXXV.png
  19. S

This is one possible solution but it's not the only correct one. Have a look: http://oxforddictionaries.com/words/he-or-she-versus-they So even though you can say "they" even then it's leaning towards sounding wrong :p The reason I will always use s/he is because of a particularly mean...
  20. S

New Players opinion!

It's a good thing you gave KF a 10/10 or your first post would have had 7 downvotes instead of upvotes.